This happened on packanack lodge, South East corner of the map at sand pond. As jason i went past the campfire looked out onto the pond and he was glowing red on the left hand side on top of a forestry hill that was out of bounds. I have video footage but after reconsideration I decided to edit the post and omit the name of the prick who did it.  I'm going to repost a video of the incident minus the persons name.
Edited by Nash

28 minutes ago, Nash said:

Happened towards the end of the game, Sidney_03 was hiding off map in a location Jason couldn't get to.  

I HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE

this happened on the PS4 on 6/22/17 at approximately 2:00AM EST

thank you

Tattle tale level - OVER 9000!!!!!11!

Take down his name if you can from your reply, I thought twice now that I'm not pissed as much anymore and am just gonna repost the video minus dudes name.  gives the devs a chance to fix it without me becoming a full savage

Several times players got glitched out of the map or began to fly without even forcing it in games that I've played. It's often not even their fault.

I once got stuck in the tent glitch, by simply hiding in the tent

Not all of these happen by intention, and with the game as buggy as it is, it's not surprising that some of them occur

The cabin glitchers who intentionally get on top of the wooden platform though, that you can see is intentional. 

7 hours ago, Rok73 said:

Several times players got glitched out of the map or began to fly without even forcing it in games that I've played. It's often not even their fault.

He flat out said "He likes to glitch and it isn't cheating because it's in the game".  Really pissed me off.