Sign in to follow this  
Ban_All_Music

Horror Clips

Since we are all horror fans and are dorks in our own respective ways, here is a thread of fun to post horror clips. The clips should be something from a horror film you love. Does not matter if you love it for how awesome, stupid, weird, or generally awkward it is. If you love it, share it. Obviously nothing with nudity, this should stay alive with the joy of fictionalized murder and mayhem. Look at that stuff on your own time alone. If you hate something a person posts, do not go on a long rant about it. This is a safe space for horror fans of all kinds. 

To kick off the silliness, here is a clip that contains a song that has been named by Rolling Stone to be the best song in a film ever. (not going to embed to avoid a giant picture and retain surprise)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkgWJgEFPIA

• Like 1

One of my favorite worst killer reveals and terrible performances that makes the movie that much better(worse). Could only find a supercut unfortunately, but even with the repeat lines...says it all:

33 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

One of my favorite worst killer reveals and terrible performances that makes the movie that much better(worse). Could only find a supercut unfortunately, but even with the repeat lines...says it all:

I forgot the horror of Rebecca Gayheart's acting.

Black Roses!