Unclebunt

Do you get annoyed by "Chopper Jason's"?

Jason's just lucky Freddy ain't here.......yet

I like to chop down to where they are really injured, then grab

less of a chase if they do have a knife

I personally don't enjoy hacking people down/getting hacked down, but like you guys said, it's Jason's choice.

quick question about Jason's traps - If you are Jason, how do you know if one of your traps are triggered?

31 minutes ago, Woody28 said:

quick question about Jason's traps - If you are Jason, how do you know if one of your traps are triggered?

You'll hear the sound of it going off.    Also the red outline of the trap will have the center filled in.

1 hour ago, csharris4 said:

You'll hear the sound of it going off.    Also the red outline of the trap will have the center filled in.

awesome. thanks.

11 hours ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

Combat isn't a focus, but it is still an important part of the game, otherwise the developers would not have put it in the game to begin with. Sometimes you are forced to fight to survive, but most of the time you die anyways because combat sucks and everything Jason does cancels anything a counselor attempts.

Basically, sometimes it can save you to extend your chances to survive and escape - but most often Jason wins?

Seems intentional.

This one Jason got so pissed because I have thick skin in epic and he couldn't slash me so he grabbed me and I had a pocket knife and so he just left me to live and escaped yay

Last night as Jason I had 4 people in one match rage quit after I grabbed them. I think I'm going to become a chop-chop Jason if they don't fix getting no XP for rage quitters. 

They were all grown ass men too acting like tough guys.  

Had a game last night where, after I killed everyone, someone said "The R2 Spam was real."

The whole game there were about 4 to 5 people gang fucking the car, all with weapons attempting to stun me, fight me, and generally not be scared of me. So when I proceeded to murder them all in Combat Stance, blocking most swings and hitting back, and stopping the car about 5 times because they all wanted to stun every time I stopped it.

In these scenarios, why in the hell would I grab anyone and give them precious time to escape for being so bold? Absolutely not. I'm Jason fucking Voorhees, you don't fight him and win. Their salt afterwards was great.

The best part? They still could have won. If they were to be more steadfast and blocked my strikes and had a proper fight, they could have hit me back every time and gotten a stun and escape. When Jason gets gang fucked by Counselors, there's really not a whole lot he can do.

• Like 1

I actually like chopper Jason or melee spamming Jason because as a fast counselor that has 1 pocket knife, 1 spray or two,1 flare gun in hand and other weapon near a long furniture or BETTER a long nice table to play my MOST FAVORITE GAME.... RING AROUND THE ROSIE for a good 4 maybe 5 min long....:D that will teach a Jason to learn to use grap and not spam melee over and over

Pocket knives are common enough. Swinging away is a good counter, and counselors that choose the perk to take more damage then get good work out of their perk.  

I prefer grab kills, but I rarely grab anyone until I hit them a few times so they are near death.  If i fighting 3 or so players around the car, I'm just going to swing away to ensure I can hurt as many of them before I get stun locked.

17 hours ago, JasonKILLER said:

I actually like chopper Jason or melee spamming Jason because as a fast counselor that has 1 pocket knife, 1 spray or two,1 flare gun in hand and other weapon near a long furniture or BETTER a long nice table to play my MOST FAVORITE GAME.... RING AROUND THE ROSIE for a good 4 maybe 5 min long....:D that will teach a Jason to learn to use grap and not spam melee over and over

I swear I wanna smash that fucking table... the couch too. :P

• Like 1

Had my worst game ever as Jason last night. The final 9 minutes were spent pursuing 2 bugsys around the place. I got stabbed 4 times between them!!! Each time it happened I thought "ok, surely that's the last one" finally cornered one in a bathroom without a weapon. Grab. ANOTHER KNIFE. game ends.

3/8 kills.

I swear the next group is shit outta luck if they wanna play with pocket knives.

On June 23, 2017 at 0:26 AM, Bigurn said:

Jason's just lucky Freddy ain't here.......yet

Not a fan of Freddy vs Jason, BUT a dedicated Nightmare on Elm Street game has the potential to be one of the greatest games ever made. Especially if they could find a nice balance between the darkness and gore of the first movie, and the adventurous and somewhat lighter tone of the third.

And the maps? ANYTHING would be possible because it's a nightmare. 

• Like 1