Sign in to follow this  
Decayed_Beauty

The Hidden HIstory of Eric "J.R." Lachappa

Behind those slick bowling shirts and golf pants there is a story about the nickname "J.R."

What is said story, and what does this nickname actually mean? 

Or, what are your clever interpretations of "J.R."

personally....I think it is probably connected to some D&D or bowling mishap.....maybe he fucked up at the all county bowl-off, needing just one pin on a spare he has made countless times...but in the clutch time he cracks and the ball goes just right, slightly tapping the pin but not toppling it..........i heard he was then victim of some harsh words from Chad Kensington  that dropped ole J.R.'s chances with Deborah........

Well he is based on a real person perhaps they can shed some light on this if they are on the forums

36 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

isn't J.R. for Junior.

Jr. = Junior

J.R. = initials

I think it may be a reference to J.R.R. Tolkien....he is the D&D type nerdy guy. It may be a nod put in by the Devs. Who knows, you could just ask him.

https://twitter.com/EricLaChappa/with_replies?lang=en

8 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

lol is that a joke.

Well he's re-tweeting the hell out of F13 posts by Wes. Considering Charmin is following him, it is probably the actual guy. You never know.;) The guy's real name is actually Eric LaChappa. I believe Kenny Reidell is the real person's name too.

35 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Well he's re-tweeting the hell out of F13 posts by Wes. Considering Charmin is following him, it is probably the actual guy. You never know.;) The guy's real name is actually Eric LaChappa. I believe Kenny Reidell is the real person's name too.

Aren't all the backers: Adam, Eric, Kenny, and Brandon their actual real names.

7 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Most likely. I can't verify with certainty that they all have their real name in game.

15 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Yeah, if you look in the counselor database on the computer in the Virtual Cabin, all four of them are there, names, photos and all. I think Brandon's middle name is actually Chad, which would explain why they gave his character the nickname Bugzy.