Sign in to follow this  
Shadesofjoe

Crystal Lake Post - A New Fan Site w/ Bad Players List, Discord, Etc.

Hey all,

I know we've talked a lot about our frustrations with players that grief or flat-out team kill. While the -1,000 XP penalty is a step in the right direction, I think we all know that, ultimately, this is a problem that the community is going to have to police on its own. With that in mind, I wanted to let all of you know that I plan on rolling out a new fan site on July 1 and one of its main features will be a comprehensive list of known griefers and TKers on all platforms. As we meet new people in the game and form player pools for private matches, this information will be helpful in order to weed out the bad elements.

That said, there will be a strict policy of providing visual evidence (screenshots, videos) to support any and all claims. Additionally, those who feel they are put on the list unfairly will be able to plead their case for removal--whether it be through mistaken intention or reformed behavior. This will not be a platform to abuse as a means of flaming other people; it's solely an accountability tool. I've set up a Discord server for the website where, among other things, people will be able to submit names and proof for consideration. I ultimately hope to form a dedicated group of people who will be responsible for evaluating the merits of each claim.

There are a few other elements I'm excited to roll out that I'll keep secret for now. It will definitely be a community-minded website and I hope we can all have fun with it.

Crystal Lake Post - Coming Soon

• Like 1

Well I think the -1000 XP isn't in the right direction. It's gonna make the trolls have the power to screw over those who are new to the game. But I do like this idea, it will help for those wanting to avoid these people.  

This is best suited for off topic so I have moved it there. 

10 hours ago, Rykoth said:

Can we join the discord server now?

Not yet. If there's a big demand I'll open it up early, but for now, I plan to release it on July 1.

On 6/22/2017 at 0:45 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Now all we need is a kick option.

No. This will be used to rage kick good Jason's, bad idea.

4 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

only a kick option to kick Counselors ? 

On 6/25/2017 at 2:41 PM, Redcat345 said:

Considering I spent 20 minutes the other day with AFK Jason I have to disagree.