When playing as either of these Jasons, it plays part 3's music which is severely out of place for these two Jasons. The councelors can hear the intended music so it's not all bad. But I would like to hear Savinis thundering booms and screaming violins as well as NES Jasons up beat 8 bit-esque music while i'm killin fools.

• Like 3

I've noticed that on Savini, myself. I've been wondering why that is.

14 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

When playing as either of these Jasons, it plays part 3's music which is severely out of place for these two Jasons. The councelors can hear the intended music so it's not all bad. But I would like to hear Savinis thundering booms and screaming violins as well as NES Jasons up beat 8 bit-esque music while i'm killin fools.

I hope this gets changed in the future.

Screenshot_2017-06-21-12-37-46.png

It makes me sad when playing NES Jason and Savini Jason..... I can't hear their epic music.... Unless I'm a dang counselor. bc.gif

53 minutes ago, TastyChurro said:

I hope this gets changed in the future.

Screenshot_2017-06-21-12-37-46.png

Well, I can hear unique music from Jasons perspective with literally any other one.

Tagging devs in case they see dis @GunMedia_Ben @wes @Randygbk

Moved to the suggestions and feedback section.

I have not had these issues but! NES/retro Jason's music is seriously low in volume, compared to the others on PS4. He's literally on top of me by the time these old ears hear him!  I hear every other Jason juuuuust fine, though...

• Like 1

On 21/06/2017 at 4:23 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

I've noticed that on Savini, too....

I think we need to post this topic on Bug Report

1 minute ago, bobmussini said:

I've noticed that on Savini, too....

I think we need to post this topic on Bug Report

I'm not sure if it's even a bug now considering Ronnies tweet. But if this is intended, the only question is: What were they thinking?

I would use NES Jason more if I could hear it from his perspective. That music rocks and it makes me super sad that I can't hear it when I'm playing as him. When I'm playing against NES Jasons and I know I'm gonna die, I beg to let me rock out to the music a little before they kill me :P