Sign in to follow this  
Brigadius

Savini after update

I heard a rumor that some people got access to Savini Jason after last update. Is there any truth to this?

Haven't seen anything being posted anywhere about it. People can only access him if they have his digital license installed for usage. I don't think it's been made available on PSN, XBL or Steam :) if by some bizarre reason he is accessible, it'd likely be an error with the new patches' coding, which would make him selectable for a bit but nobody would own him.

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

Haven't seen anything being posted anywhere about it. People can only access him if they have his digital license installed for usage. I don't think it's been made available on PSN, XBL or Steam :) if by some bizarre reason he is accessible, it'd likely be an error with the new patches' coding, which would make him selectable for a bit but nobody would own him.

I'm sure if it happened it would be on accident but still with the whole PSN savini debacle it would look bad on Gun. 

Indeed. We'll all have to keep an eye out for additional info. I'm sure that if he becomes accessible, there's going to be posts everywhere.

There were a few people in Twitter reporting it to Gun last night so it sounds like a small glitch. 

29 minutes ago, somakurusu said:

There were a few people in Twitter reporting it to Gun last night so it sounds like a small glitch. 

If that's the case I hope it's just a glitch and they don't have permanent access to it.

See now this is what I would have a problem with.

People getting access to it for free. At least the people that bought it on PS4 actually spent money on it.

Hopefully it's just a glitch that can be easily corrected.

Honesty this skin has become more important than the game itself on this forum. Relax guys, yeah you have all the right in the world to rant about something we paid for and this guy got for free but chill out. The guy on the Twitter is problably just a troll. And if not then it's not a big deal. Geez, its just 6 bucks. 

4 minutes ago, Uber Jason X said:

Honesty this skin has become more important than the game itself on this forum. Relax guys, yeah you have all the right in the world to rant about something we paid for and this guy got for free but chill out. The guy on the Twitter is problably just a troll. And if not then it's not a big deal. Geez, its just 6 bucks. 

This is just an inquiry, nobody is complaining yet. But the exclusiveness they offered for the skin is why everyone is upset over savini. And that is completely understandable.

• Like 1

Yeah it was just a few people and I don't think they were trolling, Gun asked for psn Id's and screen shots of the customize screen in private to look into it.  As I said I don't think it was wide spread at all everyone calm down. :P

So does this mean the backers are gonna get a sword to swap out?