Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Gents, keep it civil please or I'll have to lock the thread.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Gents, keep it civil please or I'll have to lock the thread.

Loud and clear. You're right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

"It's a lot less harsh" still says it is harsh.

Edit- And calling people whiners and crybabies isn't exactly going to calm anyone down.

Let's be open and honest here. We both see crybabies, whiners and outright rude people being dicks. Right? 

Im not concerned with "calming" those types. Pointing them out by name would be abusive. Not doing that. 

Im simply stating the fact that there are some nasty jerks being total asshats over things that are normal for all modern games. 

I have no desire to pacify these types. 

As for people sharing gripes in a mature way? That's dandy. Heck I got a few of my own. 

But im willing to let Gun fix things and cheer them on as they do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Glitchtastic said:

What I said was extremely tame. Have you seen any other forum about any other topic on the entire internet? If you won't "tolerate" mild flaming then that would make you one of the harshest mods I've ever seen. 

You were instructed to tone it down by a moderator. That's the end of the discussion in my book. You are well aware of what exactly will and will not fly in the forums but yet you decide to push the envelope and use the justification that it's not the worst thing ever said. You are not to troll, bash people, or incite arguments with members in the forum. Calling someone an idiot definitely embodies what is not a respectful response. I would advise you to follow the advice you have been given. Voice your opinions but do so with some tact and if you can't handle an exchange of words that are not insulting then just agree to disagree. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man can't we go back to talking college football and baseball and all getting along? Sit around the camp fire, play bongos, sing kumbaya, and tell ghost stories of a kid that drowned named Jason? I'll bring beer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Let's be open and honest here. We both see crybabies, whiners and outright rude people being dicks. Right? 

Im not concerned with "calming" those types. Pointing them out by name would be abusive. Not doing that. 

Im simply stating the fact that there are some nasty jerks being total asshats over things that are normal for all modern games. 

I have no desire to pacify these types. 

As for people sharing gripes in a mature way? That's dandy. Heck I got a few of my own. 

But im willing to let Gun fix things and cheer them on as they do. 

It's two sides of the same coin. People acting like jerks and then calling them jerks...from an outside perspective, you would both be jerks, the person initiating the bad behavior and the person determined trying to put the bad behavior in its place with more bad behavior. Intent is just as important as the word used. It is more difficult, but more rewarding in the end to just remain calm and not seek to take someone down a peg. Chances are that if someone does need to be taken down a peg, life will find a way...insert Jurassic Park meme here. 

Also, this is why we have mods. Just report anything inflammatory, they are pretty on top of those things right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank god forums are no representation of what real life is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

It's two sides of the same coin. People acting like jerks and then calling them jerks...from an outside perspective, you would both be jerks, the person initiating the bad behavior and the person determined trying to put the bad behavior in its place with more bad behavior. Intent is just as important as the word used. It is more difficult, but more rewarding in the end to just remain calm and not seek to take someone down a peg. Chances are that if someone does need to be taken down a peg, life will find a way...insert Jurassic Park meme here. 

Also, this is why we have mods. Just report anything inflammatory, they are pretty on top of those things right now.

Damnit. You made good points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Same. I need some beertenor.gif

That dudes got a skill to strive for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bigurn said:

Thank god forums are no representation of what real life is

Yeah people have different responses over the internet where as if it was a face to face discussion things would NOT get this heated.

Anyone can trash talk behind a computer.

Can we get back to the topic instead of slagging each other off that's all that I ever see on this forum now is people having a harsh exchange of words :/. Chill and play F13 !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kashyyyk said:

That dudes got a skill to strive for!

I agree, He's got skills.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

people need to give the game atleast until the end of the summer in my opinion

The game should be judged when it's released. It was launched as a finished product. This goes for all titles launch issues and all. However, people should keep the upcoming SP in mind. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Same. I need some beertenor.gif

@PowellCampsNAKED how's that for a tall boy?

 

2 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

Yeah people have different responses over the internet where as if it was a face to face discussion things would NOT get this heated.

Anyone can trash talk behind a computer.

Can we get back to the topic instead of slagging each other off that's all that I ever see on this forum now is people having a harsh exchange of words :/. Chill and play F13 !

There is truth to that.

During launch I didn't care so much about the heat since the servers were on fire. But the games made a massive improvement since launch. I can tell because now we're able to get in a game :P

Still got a long way to go. They're hard at work and we just need patience. -insert almost everything that has been said about this here-

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

The game should be judged when it's released. It was launched as a finished product. This goes for all titles launch issues and all. However, people should keep the upcoming SP in mind. 

@PowellCampsNAKED how's that for a tall boy?

 

There is truth to that.

During launch I didn't care so much about the heat since the servers were on fire. But the games made a massive improvement since launch. I can tell because now we're able to get in a game :P

Still got a long way to go. They're hard at work and we just need patience. -insert almost everything that has been said about this here-

People on here lately aren't original members like us and it's getting annoying a lot of fighting arguing going on!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

people need to give the game atleast until the end of the summer in my opinion

I don't think the game was made free until the end of the summer.

Look, no matter how someone wants to look at it we all paid at least 40 bucks for the game. I expect the game to work the second it finishes downloading. If you don't expect that, then that's fine. If the devs wanna give me my money back while letting me play the game for the summer, then sure I'll give them until the end of the summer to get everything sorted out.

Its like going to buy a car and the dealership says wait a couple of months for a car battery.

There is honestly no excuse the devs can give me for the sorry state the Xbox version released in.

I understand this game was a kickstarter game, I understand that a triple A developer didn't make it. But there is still no excuse to release a game that crashes every 5/6 games after a stability patch. Before the patch it was every 3/4 games.

Im not gonna come here and make death threats to gun, but I am going to hold them accountable. 

And honestly I think I've been pretty mature voicing my displeasure.

All that being said though, when this game works it's fun as hell. And also I didn't mean to sound like an asshole or anything, so if I did take it with a grain of salt and know I didn't mean too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, LSU04_08 said:

And I see a bromance looming. 

You just need to stop posting plz ad trolling my post if your tired of my post don't comment on it don't make since and you don't speak for most people who don't care about my post y well a lot of people commented and agreed on my post so plz stfu and stop trolling me and stop posting dumb shit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CatherineWalk said:

I was very disappointed to be on the forums yesterday afternoon. There was so much meanness and pettiness I just left as I didn't want to spend my time reading people being so nasty.  

Agreed. I don't want to waste my time listening to a bunch of people bitch about a video game that didn't give them exactly what they wanted when they wanted it.  I have been on this for him less and less because of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Agreed. I don't want to waste my time listening to a bunch of people bitch about a video game that didn't give them exactly what they wanted when they wanted it.  I have been on this for him less and less because of it. 

same.

 

as someone else said elsewhere;

 

I also come here on this forum to relax, learn to know new people, find fellow minded Friday the 13th fans. to relax, to escape form the IRL crap out there. But it seems some toxic users just want to see the world burn, and spread their poison seriously everywhere. 

 

I am long term ill, and this game and also for example this forum is one of the few things in life which give me fun. 

 

Hopefully in time the toxic flamers and trolls will get so bored with this game and certain fora, that they will leave in utter frustration, and will be haunting other games and fora.

Natural selection if you will.

I hope and think, there will be a small yet solid friendly player base within a certain amount of time.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

You just need to stop posting plz ad trolling my post if your tired of my post don't comment on it don't make since and you don't speak for most people who don't care about my post y well a lot of people commented and agreed on my post so plz stfu and stop trolling me and stop posting dumb shit 

@SSR GOKU BLACK you know the rules by now; don't insult other members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

You just need to stop posting plz ad trolling my post if your tired of my post don't comment on it don't make since and you don't speak for most people who don't care about my post y well a lot of people commented and agreed on my post so plz stfu and stop trolling me and stop posting dumb shit 

You probably didn't read my post. I think you might benefit from it. The post addresses issues like those that you seem to have toward the devs and other forum members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

That's funny because half your members insulted me u want to imply rules sure than do your job right

I don't see anyone else insulting you in here. I am doing my job right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kodiak said:

I don't see anyone else insulting you in here. I am doing my job right.

Naw your not I posted on other forms and was insulted 19 hrs agao mybe not these forms u have no respect post in a message not in public sorry for telling u like it is funny than is I post stuff to help the game and get trolled you had it out since day one with me before u became a mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...