I know it's Friday the 13th and its associated around Jason voorhees, but I think the game could have Much higher potential if you bring more killers in, such as Michael Myers, and make another game mode or put 2 killers in a huge map which could fight each other or work together to kill others. I feel this idea is far fetched, but could improve gameplay 

Why does this sound like "It's something I want so it will improve gameplay in some fashion I'm not going to explain because I'm talking nonsense."

• Like 1

You said it yourself, this is Friday the 13th, not Halloween, not Hellraiser, not Nightmare on Elm Street, its Friday the 13th, don't want to play as Jason? Don't play.  And do you realize the hoops they would have to jump through just to get permission to create someone like Freddy, Michael, etc. and on top of that, generate the characters, create the stats, and give a reason for them being at crystal lake, too much work and too much hassle for something which boils down to "i want it"

Pamela in time yes, but characters from other franchises, please no.

Well with exception of Splatterhouse's arcade Rick of course,,,, :P 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Redmarble said:

Splatterhouse's arcade Rick of course,,,, :P 

I wouldn't be against this either ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rok73 said:

We need maps. That's all.

Keep opening those drawers!

• Like 1

No, no, just no. The game doesn't need other franchise killers. The formula works well for Jason but the game would need a major overhaul in order for other franchise killers to work. It is one of my major criticisms with DbD putting Michael Myers into their game, in the words of Ian Malcolm "Yeah, yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should". Michael Myers is out of place in that game cause while he has his own level the mechanics of the game did not fit the narrative. I don't recall from any Halloween movie where Michael's goal was to find teens put them on demonic hooks and wait for them to be pulled by demonic claws into hell (actually up to hell which in itself is weird).

Ill Fonic and Gun Media does not have unlimited time or resources to purchase the rights to implement Freddy, Michael, Chucky, Pinhead, Leatherface etc into the game,. Even if they did, being a franchise game, I do not know if other franchise rights owners would want their main baddie as a side character or add on character. Even when you look past the amount of cash it would take to get the rights what about the amount of work to properly put them in the game? they would have to get people back into the studio to do a ton more mocap for each new killer, all of his moves and the movement of the victims. Then there is having to make new maps for each of the new killers, then depending on the movie the character is based off of have to drastically change the game mechanics (Freddy only exists in a dream, so shouldn't he be able to change the level, gravity etc on the fly?).

The only Killer that could be brought in and only have to modify and add the least amount of content for him to work would be Pumpkinhead but even in that case I think it would be way too much work for an extra killer.

So no, lets just leave it as Jason for this game and its multiplayer, perhaps if the fans ask for it enough put Pamela and Roy into single player campaign (Still it would have to be tweaked cause Pam and Roy were not walking tanks, they had to rely on isolating single people without the others becoming aware of it in order to kill).

29 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Keep opening those drawers!

Good one :lol:

• Like 1