Sign in to follow this  
vehiclesshockme

Lobby Hosting

This may sound a bit weird and may be in the wrong place so I'm sorry if it is but I was wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue.

I'm on PS4 and since the patch released for the most part I haven't had any problems with finding a Quick Play. The problem that I do have is when I'm sent into a lobby where I'm the host. I never get any other players in the room. Ever. One day I had it open for 45 minutes and still another person never came in. I can invite people but other users are never thrown into my lobby.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Frequently, even before any of the patches. Most times it searches for less than 2 minutes for a lobby and I get put into my own as host and no one ever joins. Every. Single. Time. The most I've ever waited is close to an hour. And that was only a test to see how long it'd take and still nothing. This seriously needs to be fixed pronto (although I wouldn't mind them fixing the out of bounds and roof glitches first).

I love this game, really. It's the best multiplayer game that I have ever spent this much time on. And I am going to work towards getting the platinum trophy as well. But even for me, a really patient guy, all these combined issues are starting to wear on me.

Please, please, please, I hope you guys will fix the majority of them soon.

Sign in to follow this