sugoiboi

Friday the 13th story that i can't believe has never been done

I thought of this recently and its seriously surprised me no one has made a film revolving around it. Whatever happened to the kids that drowned Jason? How come there's never been a film about Jason going after the kids (now adults) that made him the monster he is now?

46 minutes ago, sugoiboi said:

I thought of this recently and its seriously surprised me no one has made a film revolving around it. Whatever happened to the kids that drowned Jason? How come there's never been a film about Jason going after the kids (now adults) that made him the monster he is now?

Good question.

The only time this was addressed is in FVJ in Jasons nightmare sequence.

I assume Pamela killed anyone she judged responsible.  Did any movie other than FvJ even indicate that it was anything other than Jason going out by himself?  I don't know if we can use dreams as evidence in any movie that involves Freddy, but if it was true my money is on Pamela.

1 hour ago, DonJohn80 said:

I assume Pamela killed anyone she judged responsible.  Did any movie other than FvJ even indicate that it was anything other than Jason going out by himself?  I don't know if we can use dreams as evidence in any movie that involves Freddy, but if it was true my money is on Pamela.

F13 timeline gets all screwy around part 8 and up.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

F13 timeline gets all screwy around part 8 and up.

It's screwy way before that. :D

Most good sequels add more backstory to the original film. You just have to adjust your perception of what happened based on the new information.

To the answer the original question I would assume because we weren't lead to believe that any kids were involved until Freddy vs. Jason.

It was also a dream so we don't know how accurate the new information is. You have to decide for yourself on this one.

On 6/20/2017 at 11:58 AM, sugoiboi said:

They didn't. Jason drowned on his own. The only movie that even addressed the idea of kids drowning Jason was FvJ, and even then it was only in a nightmare.

Edited by The Arrogant Man
Grammar

I always thought that the two counselors Pamela kills in the beginning of part 1 were responsible for Jason's drowning, because they were too busy fornicating.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2017 at 4:21 AM, The Arrogant Man said:

They didn't. Jason drowned on his own. The only movie that even addressed the idea of kids drowning Jason was FvJ, and even then it was only in a nightmare.

arrogant indeed ... :P  ;)

Well I like to think that it was the fault of the kids and the counselors.

Circle of dead children around the campfire.....hacked to pieces...

As far as "canon" goes Jason was not deliberately drowned by anyone, he simply drowned because no one was around to watch him. The scene from FvJ could mean anything, it was Freddy's dream world after all.

• Like 1

Because, in short, Jason is supposed to be taking revenge on his death by killing the adults in and around Crystal Lake. He is technically not supposed to kill outside the boundaries of the lake and surrounding town. Although he did venture out to get revenge for his mother's death by killing Adrienne King's character from part 1. Oh, and the nurse, morgue attendant, and hitchhiking hippy in part 4, not to mention he took a boat trip to Manhattan...err...oh, nevermind.

On 6/25/2017 at 6:03 AM, Tsunaron said:

I always thought that the two counselors Pamela kills in the beginning of part 1 were responsible for Jason's drowning, because they were too busy fornicating.

This. Barry and Claudette were the ones that were supposed to be watching Jason, so Pam did what she had to do.

Considering all of the kids at the camp from the time Jason drowned would be adults and presumably scattered all over the U.S. and the world, the movie would have to be a Camp Crystal Lake Summer of 19** Reunion movie in which all of them came back to the camp as adults to relive their childhood memories.

And then Jason strikes...