I had a new idea to be implemented in the game, i would like to know what u guys think about it.

The idea is that Jason can only kill people in a single way per game, CONSUMABLE KILLS.

1.Instead of choosing 4 kill types per game, Jason would be allowed to choose up to 6 (or 5, or could increase the number by level);
1.2 One type of kill per game;
2.Deaths with faster animation should give a low, very low xp bonus. In contrast, the longer the type of death, greater the xp bonus (this bonus should be very visible);
3. Deaths using the M1 (Left Mouse) should also reduce the xp;
4. Jason should be a bit more resistant to stun in a row (this would be a small buff for Jason, given the obligation to kill all counselors in differently ways).

So... ?azIzQ0T.jpg

• Like 2

Jasons that kill the same way will keep doing so. You just gotta bare with them.

I think an option to select a total of 8 kills would work. Maybe if you hold down RB while grabbing a counselor it highlights the other 4 kills you selected and you're able to use them there. Sure there might not be enough counselors to do each and every kill, but I like variety. Not 4 kills plus If im lucky with an environmental.

Not a bad idea, Lex.

At some point I plan to critique the game, and this was going to be addressed. Right behind the lame ass Jason who just chops everybody down with his axe is the lame ass Jason who does the quick choke kill over and over. My possible solutions would be to take the kills back to basics and make them roughly the same length timewise. So that weak ass choke takes much longer to implement and isn't a go-to. Another idea was that you didn't get any XP for repeat kills. This gives incentive to use as much a variety as possible.

One last idea is that counselors who are hacked take damage, but regain stamina. That way Jason's out for the quick hit-hit-kill are going to have to work harder. (I know the Thick skinned perk is great for dealing with those assclown hacking Jason's, but I figure every little bit helps.) 

Moved to the suggestions forum :)

It's an interesting idea. It'd probably discourage people using the choke kill as that seems to be a favoured one for insta-kill grabber Jasons. However, in a recent patch the notes state that there have been quite a few more locations added for more environmental kills. I think it's a good step in the right direction to encourage people to utilize the environment a bit more.

• Like 2

I believe something like this would deal with the "Jason shift grab/grab insta kill". Typically Jason will use the same boring kill over and over because it pops up first giving you little time to escape. Something like this will force Jason to use a little tac with his grab kills. If each grab kill was consumable it would give the counselors a slight edge in breaking free from his grab. 

Actually like this idea which gives the player more kill options, but does this go for environmental kills as well? I love playing Jason and I try not do the same kill over and over because I want verity just for myself. Sometimes I cant do a particular kill because I don't have enough room which could perform it so I do end up killing people a simple way if I need the kill. With this implemented it would give people an opportunity to break from the grip before Jason could carry that person to a kill zone.

Consumable kills are a cool idea, but I thought you meant consumable as in picked up and used once.

Allow Jason to pick up an item in addition to his main weapon, when he grabs someone and is not near an environmental kill he can use "e" to perform a consumable kill (if near an environmental kill it will perform that one by default).

Possible pick up items could be:

Garden sheers -shove them to the ground and jam them through the eyes.

Sickle -turn them around, grab them around the neck from behind and perform a true evisceration instead of the evisceration we have now which is essentially a bifurcation.

Meat hook -hook them up under the chin use it to swing them up over his head and slam them to the ground.

Hedge trimmer -Cut them in half.

I'm not sure how it would affect the balance, but it would be cool if you could carry a firearm as well as a weapon.  The shotgun is already slung over your back, the flare gun could be tucked into the waistband.  (a great "environmental" kill could be if Jason grabs you while the flare gun is loaded and in your waistband he could fire it causing it to go off in your pants).  Instead of dropping it when empty and de-spawning it stays on you when used.  The trade off would be the weapons come empty and you need to find ammunition for them.  One shell or flare per drawer and it takes up an inventory space until you load it into the gun (I'm assuming the shotgun is a single shot break open so it would only hold one shell before needing reloaded).  If you have a melee weapon in your hand and you right click to bring up the shotgun you drop your melee weapon.

Also an introduction of a .38 revolver.  Again it would spawn empty and you would need to find rounds for it, they could spawn two rounds in a drawer and take up one inventory space until they are loaded into the gun.  The gun holds six rounds.  The first shot causes a knockback to Jason, but no stun.  If a second shot lands within a couple seconds it causes a knockdown stun like the shotgun does now.

Right click hold brings up the gun and cocks back the hammer.  Right click once puts the hammer back down and tucks it back in your waistband.  After you shoot you need to release the mouse button and right click hold again to cock the hammer and bring the gun back up.