2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well to be fair those are big companies, Gun isn't. I do agree, they need to just either keep it a secret and shock and awe everyone or just give times for each DLC on each platform.It's 12PM where I'm at so only half the day is gone for me. 

My bet was between noon and 3pm eastern time. Currently it's almost 2 eastern.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

My bet was between noon and 3pm eastern time. Currently it's almost 2 eastern.

All we can really do is wait, Gun said June 20th, they never said in the morning or after noon, watch, it's gonna be 11:59 tonight and that's when the DLC drops lol 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

All we can really do is wait, Gun said June 20th, they never said in the morning or after noon, watch, it's gonna be 11:59 tonight and that's when the DLC drops lol 

It better not be. I would be livid. I hate when people get off from shit on a technicality.

It would almost be like having a release date of "early 2017" only to have it release 4-5 days before it's "mid 2017". Thankfully, I can't find any game doing that.

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well to be fair those are big companies, Gun isn't. I do agree, they need to just either keep it a secret and shock and awe everyone or just give times for each DLC on each platform.It's 12PM where I'm at so only half the day is gone for me. 

My thing is the obviously knew they planned on dropping this stuff last week and they still weren't ready. They put their foot in the mouth yet again and failed to deliver. 

You are exactly right it would have been a great surprise if they just did it and when people saw it download they would be like holy shit this is great! I think they are playing too many games and worrying again about their competitors and by continually doing this nonsense to us will only drive more people away.

1 minute ago, urbt said:

My thing is the obviously knew they planned on dropping this stuff last week and they still weren't ready. They put their foot in the mouth yet again and failed to deliver. 

You are exactly right it would have been a great surprise if they just did it and when people saw it download they would be like holy shit this is great! I think they are playing too many games and worrying again about their competitors and by continually doing this nonsense to us will only drive more people away.

Agreed. I'm still gonna give them the benefeit of the doubt for now, but if it's not out by the end of today Gun better eat their own words.

They're just trying to hype us up and make us feel awesome and in turn it's biting them in the butt because people are inherently impatient.

1 minute ago, ArlanKels said:

They're just trying to hype us up and make us feel awesome and in turn it's biting them in the butt because people are inherently impatient.

No they haven't thought that far ahead. I'm sure they don't even know when it's coming today.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

No they haven't thought that far ahead. I'm sure they don't even know when it's coming today.

Well given they tweeted 4 hours ago about how they were starting to implement it..

I'm betting they hit a snag.

I think it just depends on when your console store updates, pc steam I know nothing about. Xbox and Psn all may have set dates like a tuesday or whatever but much like a cable guy they could come early in the afternoon or later in the evening when your on the can ect

I actually to be honest am expecting the Pc update later tonight, and the console ones will be up in the air with a excuse of its out of their hands Sony and Microsoft still have to approve the patch... And it will show up next week.  Like Savini and the counselors clothes.  I hope I'm wrong but that's been the way so far. 

I bet they only put the launch trailer up because a ton of people on console are looking at getting Dead by daylight, so they are trying to give people a reason to stay, but all they are doing is proving that they cannot even deliver on a simple "we're sorry, please stick around" DLC package, that people have been looking forward to the entire day. This doesn't make me thankful that I'm getting something, it makes me sour that something was promised, but only released when they "felt like it"

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Agreed. I'm still gonna give them the benefeit of the doubt for now, but if it's not out by the end of today Gun better eat their own words.

6 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

It better not be. I would be livid. I hate when people get off from shit on a technicality.

It would almost be like having a release date of "early 2017" only to have it release 4-5 days before it's "mid 2017". Thankfully, I can't find any game doing that.

4 minutes ago, urbt said:

All I have to say is, Gun has been somewhat honest with most of this game. Yeah I agree they said June 20th but they didn't say what time, so I'm not angry yet, I can wait but if it's gonna be delayed then I'll give them a good harsh message they might never read. All we can do is just sit here waiting, does anyone here want a new Friday the 13th movie? 

Just now, Bigurn said:

I think it just depends on when your console store updates, pc steam I know nothing about. Xbox and Psn all may have set dates like a tuesday or whatever but much like a cable guy they could come early in the afternoon or later in the evening when your on the can ect

like I said though R6 and BF1 said last week that they were dropping their updates/dlc and they were ready today

1 minute ago, urbt said:

like I said though R6 and BF1 said last week that they were dropping their updates/dlc and they were ready today

Well they are a big company, Sony and Microsoft have to please them, smaller companies they could care less about. I mean look what happened to PS4 when they had the DLC leak. It was a mess, that wouldn't have happen if Gun was a bigger company. 

Just now, thatdudescott said:

So this isn't out yet?

Might wanna fill that bucket back up. If it's not out by the end of the day, expect a lot of upset peoples.

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

So this isn't out yet?

9qgb7.jpg

Not as of yet. I keep checking the stores. 

3 minutes ago, Arcanecynic said:

I bet they only put the launch trailer up because a ton of people on console are looking at getting Dead by daylight, so they are trying to give people a reason to stay, but all they are doing is proving that they cannot even deliver on a simple "we're sorry, please stick around" DLC package, that people have been looking forward to the entire day. This doesn't make me thankful that I'm getting something, it makes me sour that something was promised, but only released when they "felt like it"

The last update was around 8pm GMT for me, so I expected it to be this evening. Why does everyone else think it should be available first thing in the morning? Just like GTA DLC is Tuesdays at around 11am, has been since forever, so F13 is Tuesdays at 8pm, no? 

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Might wanna fill that bucket back up. If it's not out by the end of the day, expect a lot of upset peoples.

So,I wonder what the free stuff for fucking up the free stuff for fucking up the launch will be.

:lol:

• Like 4

Some dlcs and or content is given to them days in advance I would imagine. On psn you could check the drop list for today and check what is listed vs what is on the store as from my experience the drop list is usually pretty accurate, if everything listed is already on there then thats it nothing more will be added

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

All I have to say is, Gun has been somewhat honest with most of this game. Yeah I agree they said June 20th but they didn't say what time, so I'm not angry yet, I can wait but if it's gonna be delayed then I'll give them a good harsh message they might never read. All we can do is just sit here waiting, does anyone here want a new Friday the 13th movie? 

I am not sure, I read a lot of passive aggressive responses from their side. They admit that the launch wasn't "great" but for everything else its "we know it sucks" "we know that sucks". If you could break down the 3.5k replies from that twitter page I would be willing to bet that 40% of the replies contain that phrase or something very similar. And you are right also they really could care less about our criticisms.

A new movie would be great is there one in production? 

1 minute ago, urbt said:

Platinum Dunes was about to start a new one, but mercifully Paramount pulled the plug due to RINGS bombing.

Just now, Bigurn said:

Some dlcs and or content is given to them days in advance I would imagine. On psn you could check the drop list for today and check what is listed vs what is on the store as from my experience the drop list is usually pretty accurate, if everything listed is already on there then thats it nothing more will be added 

Its an update not a dlc pack the update automatically will add the dlc the skins and the 13000 Cp it won't be on the store, so they can put out an update at anytime today, tomorrow, Friday, Sunday. This isn't store dlc. 

3 minutes ago, urbt said:

I am not sure, I read a lot of passive aggressive responses from their side. They admit that the launch wasn't "great" but for everything else its "we know it sucks" "we know that sucks". If you could break down the 3.5k replies from that twitter page I would be willing to bet that 40% of the replies contain that phrase or something very similar. And you are right also they really could care less about our criticisms.

I agree 100% with what you said. As for a new movie was but it was cancelled