1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Well, 12 hours. They go off of eastern time.

It's 11:07 Am still.... I'm just sitting here watching the trailer over and over.... I think I'm going a bit crazy 

• Like 1

Surely this won't be a bullshit release where it says Tuesday but what they mean is Tuesday for America and nobody else.

12 minutes ago, The Phanthom Nico said:

Both are fan-custom, Funko never made those officially. Neca is the one company who sell out a nes Jason. :)

The mini on the right is 100% official. It was part of the Mystery Minis series 1, and had a 1/72 rarity.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SolidusPrime said:

Increased XP penalty of team killing fellow counselors to -1,000XP from -200XP.

I expect to see a lot more of you in this thread now.

Although the polls missing. Probably because someone merged my thread but oh well.

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Although the polls missing. Probably because someone merged my thread but oh well.

Yeah sorry that was my goof :) Was using my phone to try and moderate whilst I was out and accidentally merged the two threads the wrong way lol. Seeing if we can get it reversed :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

Yeah sorry that was my goof :) Was using my phone to try and moderate whilst I was out and accidentally merged the two threads the wrong way lol. Seeing if we can get it reversed :)

It's no big deal, thanks for trying to reverse it though. If you're not able, no worries. 

I've noticed that the forums can get a little goofy on mobile. Like accidentally posting 7 times about the same thing.

10 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Just gonna say this now, I think it's stupid for the -1,000. Once you unlock everything there is no point in getting the XP To counter this tho is to have XP taken from you, that right there would really put a toll on the trolls, start locking out the Jason's you unlocked and gotta grinned to get those levels back. 

13 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Ya I am an anxious idiot trying to do to many things at once, and didn't realize those were the old notes.

I believe I commented in that thread a couple of times :) 

4 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

Ya I am an anxious idiot trying to do to many things at once, and didn't realize those were the old notes.

I believe I commented in that thread a couple of times :) 

Ah i gotcha, honest mistake.

And we all have xD it's just when it finally applies to all 3 platforms we'll have much more to talk about.

58 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm not the biggest fan but I am indeed a fan, I'm a 90's kid so I missed out on some of the classic games, but I have played my fair share growing up. I will find away to play it so I can be apart of the people who say it's a fun/hard game lol 

Ugh... Man... I played it on the NES when it came out and never got far. I was under 10 though so that's probably why. I never got too far on the Goonies either. 

Don't Know How To Post A Video

1 minute ago, LSU04_08 said:

Ugh... Man... I played it on the NES when it came out and never got far. I was under 10 though so that's probably why. I never got too far on the Goonies either. 

Don't Know How To Post A Video

Wait Goonies had a game!? Why wasn't I told this! MOM! YOU GREW UP IN THE 70'S! WHY DID YOU TELL ME THIS!? Sorry I need to go hunt down a copy of a goonies game. hkswrG.gif

Thank you Gun for not releasing this too early in the day.  I'm at work and would need to fake food poisoning to go home if I heard it was out already :)

• Like 2

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Wait Goonies had a game!? Why wasn't I told this! MOM! YOU GREW UP IN THE 70'S! WHY DID YOU TELL ME THIS!? Sorry I need to go hunt down a copy of a goonies game. hkswrG.gif

2 games actually.  The first was arcade.  Goonies 2 came out for NES.  And was about saving a mermaid.

The NES game is my favorite game for the NES warts and all!

10 minutes ago, Pilgrimzero said:

2 games actually.  The first was arcade.  Goonies 2 came out for NES.  And was about saving a mermaid.

Looks like I need to become rich or build a time machine.  giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Release time: early june 20th

Sorry but Jason don't like that joke. tumblr_mqnrxvdOnU1spq12ao1_500.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArlanKels said:

I just wonder if this is going to be like all the patch nonsense they put us through....I just don't get it R6 Siege said last week patch will be out Tuesday; sure enough Its just got done downloading;  BF1 dropping new free DLC sure enough right on time today.................F13th we will let you know. 

Seriously gents, it's almost 8PM here, can you please release the content, or perhaps next time just keep it quiet and surprise us rather than keeping people in anticipation for the entire day while we deal with a broken game - At this stage we do not need further stalling on a band aid as well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, urbt said:

I just wonder if this is going to be like all the patch nonsense they put us through....I just don't get it R6 Siege said last week patch will be out Tuesday; sure enough Its just got done downloading;  BF1 dropping new free DLC sure enough right on time today.................F13th we will let you know. 

Well to be fair those are big companies, Gun isn't. I do agree, they need to just either keep it a secret and shock and awe everyone or just give times for each DLC on each platform.It's 12PM where I'm at so only half the day is gone for me.