3 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

no im not mad. im beyond that. this is a fucking disgrace to the ft13 gaming community.  im 34 and in my entire 30 years of gaming ive never seen anything close to this mess. they should be ashamed of themselves. 

For 34 years old you really have only a video game to be this furious about?

Sounds like you honestly need to just step away from the internet for a while and find something worth worrying about.

1 minute ago, 2fast4u said:

no im not mad. im beyond that. this is a fucking disgrace to the ft13 gaming community.  im 34 and in my entire 30 years of gaming ive never seen anything close to this mess. they should be ashamed of themselves. 

Well I am not going to tell you your opinion is right or wrong because that is yours and you have every right to it. Passion is not a bad thing and your reasoning for it is understandable. You want to have this up and ready to go and no one will fault you for that. However, I do not want to tell you to be patient but the reality is this is going as fast as humanly possible. It might not be ideal time table wise but it will get there. 

Just now, JPops said:

Well I am not going to tell you your opinion is right or wrong because that is yours and you have every right to it. Passion is not a bad thing and your reasoning for it is understandable. You want to have this up and ready to go and no one will fault you for that. However, I do not want to tell you to be patient but the reality is this is going as fast as humanly possible. It might not be ideal time table wise but it will get there. 

i understand but you gotta see where im coming from bro. this is unacceptable. i gotta vent. i just gotta do it

Just now, 2fast4u said:

i understand but you gotta see where im coming from bro. this is unacceptable. i gotta vent. i just gotta do it

Then do it without being so aggressive to other people man...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unclebunt said:

Then do it without being so aggressive to other people man...

im not. i voiced my opinion and it was directed at anyone other than gun

If your 34 years old and all you have to be angry about is a game skin some clothes and points then bravo man your life must being going pretty good lol. Are you that lucky fella that hit the powerball or something? 

5 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Care to let us know if you got blue balls Jason and extra clothing?

Sorry, been playing. Yes I got Nes Jason and 2 outfits for each counselor

34 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

I feel your pain but you have to remember that this game was a kickstarter game made by a small indi game company. Its not made by some big company that is also backed by another big company. While I hate the bug and matchmacking with the mega botched Xbox launch and griped about it. I gave them a lot more leeway and let a lot of things slide than I did with a AAA title game like Mass Effect Andromeda. A game that was insulting at the way EA/BioWare even thought that they could release a game that was unfinished and showed just how they didn't give a crap about the franchise.

I think the game is fantastic

I wish they gave the jason user the retro music

close to level 50 now and just had a great game playing as jasom

tons of suspense. The counslers had the cops and a car going and I was able to kill them all

2 hours ago, Darth Drago said:

I feel your pain but you have to remember that this game was a kickstarter game made by a small indi game company. Its not made by some big company that is also backed by another big company. While I hate the bug and matchmacking with the mega botched Xbox launch and griped about it. I gave them a lot more leeway and let a lot of things slide than I did with a AAA title game like Mass Effect Andromeda. A game that was insulting at the way EA/BioWare even thought that they could release a game that was unfinished and showed just how they didn't give a crap about the franchise.

So basically, what you are saying is that a kickstarter project small company is unable to handle their PR correctly?

They jumped the gun to amp people for absolutely nothing, and delivered on 30% of what they said, almost a day late, rather than just keeping their "We're sorry" to themselves until it was actually ready to go live, and release the video as the content was about to hit all three platforms.

It doesn't take a AAA developer to understand that concept.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-20 at 0:20 PM, Dogmatic said:

The mini on the right is 100% official. It was part of the Mystery Minis series 1, and had a 1/72 rarity.

didn't know :)I once saw a video of how he painted the pop of Jason with the colors of NES. I assumed that the mini was also custom, my mistake ñ.ñ thanks for the correction

Just started downloading an update for XBONE, I think we may have gotten the patch with NES Jason at last :D.

EDITED TO ADD: Yep! NES Jason is on XBONE!

What if all future DLC Jasons are just pallete swaps for the existing Jasons? I'm a little sad at the direction we seem to be headed :(

Just now, Sweedy said:

What if all future DLC Jasons are just pallete swaps for the existing Jasons? I'm a little sad at the direction we seem to be headed :(

This was just a quick freebie to try and make things up to the fans after the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad launch. Plus, it is based on a version of the character that, frankly, there isn't much to go on.

There is no reason whatsoever to imagine that future Jasons will just be pallete swaps :).

• Like 1

I have updated on PS4 but no new skin and no extra cp.

i even checked the patch notes and it states it has added these things.

why are they not in my game?

6 minutes ago, WitchTrialz said:

I have updated on PS4 but no new skin and no extra cp.

i even checked the patch notes and it states it has added these things.

why are they not in my game?

The extra cp isn't coming until tomorrow.

For the skin, scroll over to your Part 3 Jason and click in the right stick. 

If you've already tried that, then my apologies, I don't know why you didn't get it.

4 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

The extra cp isn't coming until tomorrow.

For the skin, scroll over to your Part 3 Jason and click in the right stick. 

If you've already tried that, then my apologies, I don't know why you didn't get it.

Hahah wow I feel dumb. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WitchTrialz said:

Hahah wow I feel dumb. Thank you so much!

No worries! It's easy to miss :).

15 hours ago, RKSDooM said:

This was just a quick freebie to try and make things up to the fans after the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad launch. Plus, it is based on a version of the character that, frankly, there isn't much to go on.

There is no reason whatsoever to imagine that future Jasons will just be pallete swaps :).

There is a reason, namely the manner in which the game has been constructed so far. It's a valid concern, given the quality of the game in general. Having played daily since launch, I moved from reading the DLC concepts put forth by members on the forum with interest and a tinge of anticipation that they may be added, to laughing aloud at the thought that the devs could actually be capable of adding things like dynamic weather, multiple weaponry for Jasons and so on. 

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to point out for the 1,983,674th time that they are a small team, but small or not, it's become painfully clear that this is amateur hour. Everything in the game is extremely poor quality, from hitboxes and collision detection, to animations and even basic things like host migration. Now, despite this, it's great fun. That's why we're still playing, after all. The main issue, low quality build aside, is the lack of content - Which now brings us full circle to my original point, the pallete swaps. I always assumed, like a lot of others, things like additional unique Jasons, kills and counsellors were a given and in all probability we would also see more maps that weren't just set in the woods, more weapons and less likely, more escape routes, ways of killing Jason etc. 

Now I don't realistically expect anything except a few pallete swaps for counsellor clothing and Jasons. My expectations have been significantly lowered, because the devs are barely capable of producing a working game with very limited selection of content and one game mode, much less adding exciting DLC content that would break the mould or mix things up in any way. If they tried anything big, it would probably break the game. F13 is a huge missed opportunity for me, it should have been fantastic, instead it's just fun with friends for an hour or two. Like playing cards.