Yeah it's 10am Eastern time. But I'm at work so I can't exactly check the Xbox store.

I wouldn't be surprised either if we don't get it today. Or maybe the PC gets it today and consoles get it tomorrow lmao.

It seems odd to me that they can't release a specific time when it will be available.

However, that being said, I've seen developers say that before and they still were able to get the content out on the day it was promised.

Im just in wait and see mode. I really want that 13,000 cp lol.

4 minutes ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

Well all they are saying on twitter is "can't confirm a specific time".

One guy asked if they were sure it would release today and they said they can confirm that it will release today.

So who knows lol.

This almost assuredly means that it will come with the main Steam rollout/updates. The time for them is kind of random within a set window.

Just now, SolidusPrime said:

This almost assuredly means that it will come with the main Steam rollout/updates. The time for them is kind of random within a set window.

I'll take your word for it. Never had steam so I can't comment on when they roll out updates.

But thanks for the info. 

Big releases like these take time to move from the testing environment into the production environment, which is why they can't guarantee a time, but they'll make it today.

19 minutes ago, Dapper Dragon said:

Big releases like these take time to move from the testing environment into the production environment, which is why they can't guarantee a time, but they'll make it today.

What is there to test for the deployment of a download? That is everyday business.

For GUN this even happens without knowing anything about it...

8 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

What is there to test for the deployment of a download? That is everyday business.

For GUN this even happens without knowing anything about it...

I could be wrong, but he might have been sarcastic there, since this release is mostly cosmetic

Just now, Arcanecynic said:

I could be wrong, but he might have been sarcastic there, since this release is mostly cosmetic

Probably. It can be hard to tell, you know, online with no hints if sarcastic or not. :rolleyes:

Each platform has different release times. We'll update when those happen. 

Just now, GunMedia_Ben said:

Each platform has different release times. We'll update when those happen. 

Cool. Hopefully it'll be there and ready by the time i'm home from work.

I also didn't mention this yet, but kudos for somehow obtaining the rights to LJN Jason. Whatever file cabinet in a junkyard you found it in.

6 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Cool. Hopefully it'll be there and ready by the time i'm home from work.

I also didn't mention this yet, but kudos for somehow obtaining the rights to LJN Jason. Whatever file cabinet in a junkyard you found it in.

I don't think you'd need to get a license to recolour a jason purple and green and call him "retro" jason.

Just now, RAGEVIRUS said:

I don't think you'd need to get a license to recolour a jason purple and green and call him "retro" jason.

Fair point.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Well yeah it's really just a reskin but the music however is copyrighted. So them getting the rights to use it for the reskin is still nice. 

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well yeah it's really just a reskin but the music however is copyrighted. So them getting the rights to use it for the reskin is still nice. 

It's not the same music though :P 

Original score by their guy. I'm guessing they didn't get the rights to him at all, and this is a workaround.

2 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

It's not the same music though :P 

Original score by their guy. I'm guessing they didn't get the rights to him at all, and this is a workaround.

Well it's updated, still would be copyrighted. They could have had the rights for the music to be remade but other then that I'm still happy we are getting something while we wait for the new maps and single player. 

There are like multiple toys of this guy so I figured wound't be that hard to get him.

Image result for nes jason toysImage result for nes jason toys

27 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well it's updated, still would be copyrighted. They could have had the rights for the music to be remade but other then that I'm still happy we are getting something while we wait for the new maps and single player. 

It's not a remake of any of the music from the NES....it's original - completely made up for this release.

I am also excited :) 

8 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

It's not a remake of any of the music from the NES....it's original - completely made up for this release.

I am also excited :) 

I'm still excited, I've never played the NES Jason game so this will be kinda cool to see, gonna have to find away to play it some time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm still excited, I've never played the NES Jason game so this will be kinda cool to see, gonna have to find away to play it some time. 

You seem like you are a pretty big fan of Jason....if so you should definitely check it out sometime. It's not going to blow your mind in 2017, but it's a classic. Has good music too.

2 minutes ago, Retro Edge said:

6 hours left for "today".

Well, 12 hours. They go off of eastern time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SolidusPrime said:

You seem like you are a pretty big fan of Jason....if so you should definitely check it out sometime. It's not going to blow your mind in 2017, but it's a classic. Has good music too.

I'm not the biggest fan but I am indeed a fan, I'm a 90's kid so I missed out on some of the classic games, but I have played my fair share growing up. I will find away to play it so I can be apart of the people who say it's a fun/hard game lol 

44 minutes ago, JasonVsWindows said:

There are like multiple toys of this guy so I figured wound't be that hard to get him.

Image result for nes jason toysImage result for nes jason toys

Both are fan-custom, Funko never made those officially. Neca is the one company who sell out a nes Jason. :)