1 minute ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

Not gonna make excuses for the dev team, but the entire post is one big excuse.

hmmmmmmm ??

I lol'd hard too.

Reddit is having fun.

1 minute ago, Marik said:

Yeah, keep believing that. :)

*plays journey*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marik said:

I'm not saying you can't criticize, nor would I ever. I'm a firm believer that when a company screws up, people have a right to voice their concerns. However, a lot of the 'criticizing' I'm hearing on here (and no, not specifically from you and not pointing fingers at anyone in particular) sounds less like legitimate criticing/feedback and more like self-entitled whining.

You have no idea how much that word gets thrown around here without being used properly.

Gun said the content would be out on the 20th. It is the 20th, currently 6 hours left EST. My defense i that I was promised something and I have not received it and will likely not receive it by midnight tonight. Possibly a week down the road judging by how these patches have bee going and how long it took for DLC on PS4.

It wouldn't be this big of a deal, especially since it's free content, but it's every fucking time there's a set date form Gun it somehow manages to get fucked up.

Moral of the story, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

6 minutes ago, Marik said:

And yes, when it's officially the 21st and we have no content patch, you will certainly have said right to criticize. All I said was that it's still the 20th, they technically have just over nine more hours to release the patch by time zones in North America. I'm not saying it's a guaranteed show, just saying "relax."

I don't like the arguement of "it's still the 20th". So I should keep expecting the DLC until 11:59 tonight? Then all of a sudden be pissed at midnight?

There is still a chance it comes out. But i'm not holding out hope.

• Like 2

Just now, 2fast4u said:

6 hours left or they owe us another dlc

I better get my wheelchair guy. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, shwag said:

xbox is 12am the day before and ps4 is 8am the day of. 

What do you mean the day before, you mean I should of got the DLC yesterday? Because I don't have it

18 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

You have no idea how much that word gets thrown around here without being used properly.

Gun said the content would be out on the 20th. It is the 20th, currently 6 hours left EST. My defense i that I was promised something and I have not received it and will likely not receive it by midnight tonight. Possibly a week down the road judging by how these patches have bee going and how long it took for DLC on PS4.

It wouldn't be this big of a deal, especially since it's free content, but it's every fucking time there's a set date form Gun it somehow manages to get fucked up.

Moral of the story, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

I don't like the arguement of "it's still the 20th". So I should keep expecting the DLC until 11:59 tonight? Then all of a sudden be pissed at midnight?

There is still a chance it comes out. But i'm not holding out hope.

if it was not on the psn store by 8am expect a delay. 

17 minutes ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

What do you mean the day before, you mean I should of got the DLC yesterday? Because I don't have it

exactly, delayed. 

At this point, I'm kicking and screaming on the ground

i want my free stuff now

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Let's not forget about day 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.....

I felt/feel horrible because I was the guy who pitched this game to my non-diehard Friday fan friends as a really fun multiplayer game. 

Because I loved the beta.

They all got it launch day on Xbox One and I was basically customer support for them. And I had no answers as to why they couldn't even play the game.

I feel ya there. Mine were Canadian, so they spent even more money than I did buying it. And I have not played once with them, they have already moved on.

All of these "its not the 21st yet" people are probably the same peole who said,"Nevada isnt in yet...Hillary could still win."

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

Xbox store updates 12am everyday. PS store updates 8am everyday. Steam is more lenient but at the earliest we'd see it midnight tonight on Xbox one.

5 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

I lol'd hard too.

Reddit is having fun.

That was fucking glorious.

1 minute ago, ThePainkiller said:

All of these "its not the 21st yet" people are probably the same peole who said,"Nevada isnt in yet...Hillary could still win."

i thought bernie won....:ph34r:

1 minute ago, 5x10 said:

At this point, I'm kicking and screaming on the ground

i want my free stuff now

I'm just watching Friday the 13th Part 1. So I can wait. 

1 minute ago, ThePainkiller said:

You might want to stand clear of politics on these forms, it turns ugly quick. 

• Like 2

To summarize:

-Great move by Gun/Illfonic to release this content to make up for launch issues. 

-Good lord guys; don't announce new content until it has dropped from now on. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ThePainkiller said:

Let's keep this discussion on topic please.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm just watching Friday the 13th Part 1. So I can wait. 

You might want to stand clear of politics on these forms, it turns ugly quick. 

british people dont like us americans

2 minutes ago, Shadesofjoe said:

To summarize:

-Great move by Gun/Illfonic to release this content to make up for launch issues. 

Well I'm mixed. I mean I wanna know what's coming out but then I'm like keep it a secret, my brain hurts. 

@2fast4u I've meet some British people. they are really nice to me, maybe it's cuz I sound friendly lol 

8 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I better get my wheelchair guy. 

giphy.gif

That gif is a masterpiece.

1 minute ago, Shadesofjoe said:

To summarize:

10 likes.png

Just now, Shadesofjoe said:

To summarize:

Abso fukin lutely! Outta likes of course or half this thread would get one

• Like 1

If this doesn't launch today,expect to see:

"When we began work on this immense project,we knew it was going to be an uphill battle,especially being a small team that's never released something as big and important as a friday the 13th licensed game. We had no idea that so many people would want to play our game on launch. You guys crashed our servers. It's all your fault,you guys have so much passion. The most passionate fans of anything bar none. That's why we wanted to give back to you all,for being so passionate. For buying our game expecting to play it and then crashing it. You guys,you. So we figured we would give you retro Jason and some new outfits on June 20th. For free! For crashing our servers.

Now,about that...

Ehem....Uhhh.....It's not our fault!"

:P just breaking balls,relax everyone.

8 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I mean, I wouldn't exactly expect you to like it, but if they said they'd release it on the 20th and they end up releasing it on the 20th, no matter how late, I really don't see what there would be to complain about. 

Having said that, obviously the earlier the better.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DialM said:

That gif is a masterpiece.

It is one of the most goofiest movies ever made. 

I've been keeping an eye on the forums and my Steam downloads for a couple of hours now...think I'm ready to call it at this point and go find something to do with my night.