14 minutes ago, ThePainkiller said:

big delay in the XB1 patch

PS4 haven't even had a patch so think yourself lucky lmao

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

I just realized, why are his hands a different color from his head?

He likes to finger paint. 

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

Maybe that's what the delay is. Someone caught the fact that the colors are completely wonky...

Now I can't un-see it.

His head was purple in the NES game right?

Just now, thatdudescott said:

Maybe that's what the delay is. Someone caught the fact that the colors are completely wonky...

Now I can't un-see it.

I think it looks fine, I mean if you look at the 8bit his arms are that color and the rest of the body was purple.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

All these years,and I never noticed the head was a different color than the hands.

10 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I just realized, why are his hands a different color from his head?

Its the same colors as the Neca figure. They probably drew inspiration from that

i gotta work at 6am tomorrow so i can't be up late like i have been playing like a crazy, i'm guessing this is a cert issue. i wont bitch like i did about the things i paid for taking forever since this is free content but i would prefer it if they did not put out dates and time frames as they seem to constantly miss their mark, regardless who they blame for the mistake.

• Like 1

@ThePainkiller I have merged your posts on page 9. Please avoid double posting :)

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

He's indigo and turquoise. So his head is technically blue. 

Just now, shwag said:

i i wont bitch like i did about the things i paid for taking forever since this is free content 

I still feel like because the game is so shallow,you technically did already pay for this.

Just now, thatdudescott said:

I still feel like because the game is so shallow,you technically did already pay for this.

fair enough but i ain't the one who said it hahahaha

7 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Ouch. I felt that.

I'm not denying it. All i'm saying is:

58739dcfcdd82515f5f01aa85ded330aa224f068

• Like 1

The game isn't gonna die because of gameplay, it's gonna die because of broken promises and that's a shame because this game has so much potential, but eventually people are gonna get fed up and they'll leave no matter what DLC gets released.

Now I'm really disappointed. I understand that this update is free and all that there, but why do you say there is an update today when it's not true?

2 minutes ago, Skynyrd said:

The game isn't gonna die because of gameplay, it's gonna die because of broken promises and that's a shame because this game has so much potential, but eventually people are gonna get fed up and they'll leave no matter what DLC gets released.

I would say that they do need to start working on how they handle PR.  Maybe instead of saying the update would be out by the 20th they should've said "By the 21st" and then tried to get it through on the 20th.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArlanKels said:

I would say that they do need to start working on how they handle PR.  Maybe instead of saying the update would be out by the 20th they should've said "By the 21st" and then tried to get it through on the 20th.

Something like that for sure. People are just gonna stop trusting them and I know Gun and Illfonic doesn't want these delays either, but either it's their own doing or the 3 platforms are screwing them over.

Just now, Skynyrd said:

Something like that for sure. People are just gonna stop trusting them and I know Gun and Illfonic doesn't want these delays either, but either it's their own doing or the 3 platforms are screwing them over.

Stream is easy to update. Consoles are the main issues. 

45 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

https://www.gamespot.com/videos/friday-the-13th-the-game-retro-jason-livestream/2300-6439533/

They reset the timer, it's now again 1 hour from now lol 

Oh mah gawd they just stopped the livestream. Now it just takes me to an article about the walking dead, like I give a fuck.

• Like 2