Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostboy20

NES Jason Plus Savini Skin.

Recommended Posts

After reading a lot of the posts and seeing that the new NES Jason will be just a skin on Part 3 makes me wonder why they didn't do this with Savini Jason. This would have made less players angry over the skin, the NES Jason from what I've heard has only one exclusive kill. Something I feel could have went to Savini as well, now that being I love both skins and love Gun is listening to the fans about this. I just hope maybe when they make a newer Jason with a pitchfork maybe the hate on Savini would go down. Enjoy Dancing NES Jason!giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

After reading a lot of the posts and seeing that the new NES Jason will be just a skin on Part 3 makes me wonder why they didn't do this with Savini Jason. This would have made less players angry over the skin, the NES Jason from what I've heard has only one exclusive kill. Something I feel could have went to Savini as well, now that being I love both skins and love Gun is listening to the fans about this. I just hope maybe when they make a newer Jason with a pitchfork maybe the hate on Savini would go down. Enjoy Dancing NES Jason!

Would've been harder to reskin Savini given that he has flames and shit. Part 3 was a good choice to do a reskin of.

However, they should make another Jason with Savini stats to stop all the "pay to win" bitching. Hopefully they'll let us use a normal pitchfork down the road by possibly switching weapons.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uber Jason X said:

Only one kill?!???????!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NES JASON IS LIFE. 

He has all of part 3 kills and one exclusive kill for him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Would've been harder to reskin Savini given that he has flames and shit. Part 3 was a good choice to do a reskin of.

However, they should make another Jason with Savini stats to stop all the "pay to win" bitching. Hopefully they'll let us use a normal pitchfork down the road by possibly switching weapons.

 

Yeah I agree, I have Savini and I've gotten some pay to win comments. Tho once I told them his weaknesses and they kinda just stopped saying that went to bragging how better part 6 Jason was better. I just feel they should just have a Jason with a pitchfork or the weapon swap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah I agree, I have Savini and I've gotten some pay to win comments. Tho once I told them his weaknesses and they kinda just stopped saying that went to bragging how better part 6 Jason was better. I just feel they should just have a Jason with a pitchfork or the weapon swap. 

As long as players cannot play or experience Savini, they will always try to tarnish it. That's only if they're assholes though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

He has all of part 3 kills and one exclusive kill for him.

I hope this kill is rocks, wanna throw rocks lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

He has all of part 3 kills and one exclusive kill for him.

It better invole Pamela's floating head or else we riot :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

As long as players cannot play or experience Savini, they will always try to tarnish it. That's only if they're assholes though.

Well I play Savini a lot because I like how he looks walking through the camp. I've played every other Jason and I only have two Jason's I like, Savini Jason and Potato Sack Jason. I was in a game not to long ago and players were calling me all kind of names till I said "Once NES Jason comes in you'll forget about Hell Jason" And they all started looking up the video, it was funny hearing the music and Jason busting through doors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unclebunt said:

NES Jason looks great re-skin or not :).

I think it looks great as well, I was just pointing out how it's a re-skin for Part 3 Jason, something that is kinda bugging me because of Savini Jason, why couldn't he be the same. But hey, I'm not gun so lets see what they do next! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because the NES Jason looks the same as part 3 so it wouldn't really be a NES Jason if they used any other model.

You never know they may work something out with Savini Jason's kills but I doubt they will do a reskin of him (my personal opinion).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unclebunt said:

Because the NES Jason looks the same as part 3 so it wouldn't really be a NES Jason if they used any other model.

You never know they may work something out with Savini Jason's kills but I doubt they will do a reskin of him (my personal opinion).

We have good chances of swapping weapons. We've been very vocal about that even before release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

savini jason cant run for shit. people need to chill with the pay to play bullshit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

We have good chances of swapping weapons. We've been very vocal about that even before release.

Originally part 2 had the pitch fork so they already swapped once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

Because the NES Jason looks the same as part 3 so it wouldn't really be a NES Jason if they used any other model.

You never know they may work something out with Savini Jason's kills but I doubt they will do a reskin of him (my personal opinion).

Well it's a skin from what I'm hearing is a swap, so it's just putting a costume on Part 3 Jason. If that's the case they could have had a jason with a pitchfork and just did what they are doing with NES Jason. That's all I'm saying. 

3 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

savini jason cant run for shit. people need to chill with the pay to play bullshit

Yeah, it's not pay to win, it's more pay to look like a badass 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unclebunt said:

Originally part 2 had the pitch fork so they already swapped once.

Part 3 used it as well. And a pick axe. Not sure why they decided on exclusive weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Part 3 used it as well. And a pick axe. Not sure why they decided on exclusive weapons.

I think weapon swaps would have made the whole Savini Jason less tense from players as it would allow people to go around killing with whatever weapon they feel like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when i was using savini one time, some guy was like "how did he bust through the door so fast?". another player had to tell him its combat stance lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

when i was using savini one time, some guy was like "how did he bust through the door so fast?". another player had to tell him its combat stance lol

Yeah. I had the same thing happen to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

when i was using savini one time, some guy was like "how did he bust through the door so fast?". another player had to tell him its combat stance lol

Pre patch Savini Jason had a glitch where he could break down a door in a second but now it's fixed he only takes 3 hits per barricaded door with "Destruction" perk, the same as part 8.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Would've been harder to reskin Savini given that he has flames and shit. Part 3 was a good choice to do a reskin of.

However, they should make another Jason with Savini stats to stop all the "pay to win" bitching. Hopefully they'll let us use a normal pitchfork down the road by possibly switching weapons.

 

But there is one with basically same stats but with water speed.  J8.  Pretty much the same perks.  Slight variance.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

But there is one with basically same stats but with water speed.  J8.  Pretty much the same perks.  Slight variance.  

How dare you make sense? 

Lmao but seriously if you tell that to them they won't listen. I've tried numerous times. They say "pay to win" I say it's not. So they say pay to win even louder as if it helps their case.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

How dare you make sense? 

Lmao but seriously if you tell that to them they won't listen. I've tried numerous times. They say "pay to win" I say it's not. So they say pay to win even louder as if it helps their case.

They are after a reaction from you and by replying to them your feeding it. Just ignore them man :).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unclebunt said:

They are after a reaction from you and by replying to them your feeding it. Just ignore them man :).

Oh i ignore them by muting my mic and shoving a pitchfork up their ass :)

Pardon my french lmao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...