Donomi

My intro - Donomi

Hey everyone,

big time Friday fan and avid gamer here. I've been loving this game since it was released (despite only playing Jason once so far). I'm a 30yr old who grew up with the movies so to have this game in 2017 is just awesome. I'm just getting into streaming so f13 will be for sure becoming a staple on the stream too. You'll find me here if you're interested in watching. I'm also looking for people to add to my friends list and play with on a regular basis as most people I currently know either don't own it or don't have the right level of appreciation for it. If anyone is interested either hit me up on my twitch or send me a message via PSN. I'm online quite often in the EST zone.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Hope everyone goes well with the streaming, congrats on breaking the 50 followers mark recently :)

These threads might be helpful to you as well. First one is where other members have been posting their PSN tags, the second is a general thread for PS4 players looking to get groups together. Hopefully you'll get some new players from here.

Hi Donomi! Welcome to the forums :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I ran a stream last night that was a load of fun so it looks like i'll be doing more of them possible on a nightly basis. I'm a part of various discords and communities that had a few people come out and join in. If anyone is interested like I said hit up and my stream and follow to get notified and i'll just keep pulling in anyone who wants to play. I think it will be a fun way to watch people from this community duke it out and make friends. I can post a link to it here if given the appropriate permission but I also want to make it clear i'm here to be a part of the F13 community first.