Sign in to follow this  
lHeartBreakerl

NES Jason stats - 1 day speculation

10 hours ago, Repo Boom said:

Incorrect. This game came out the same year as Jason Takes Manhattan and even used a pic of Kane Hodder's Jason from The New Blood on the box.

I stand corrected.  I just remember the Friday 4 imagery from the game itself.  It's been a lot of years.  I now realize Friday 4 game out pretty close to Super Mario Bros which would have made it really ahead of it's time. :P

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

so what you're seeing is we're gonna see the same kill over and over every lobby since all 8 people will have purple jason as their jsson lol

Like we dont' see Choke CHoke Choke CHoke Choke Choke all the time.

5 hours ago, DonJohn80 said:

I stand corrected.  I just remember the Friday 4 imagery from the game itself.  It's been a lot of years.  I now realize Friday 4 game out pretty close to Super Mario Bros which would have made it really ahead of it's time. :P

The title screen of the game was a knife flying down into the eye of the hockey mask a la cover of Part IV, so that's likely the connection you remember.  The cover of the game was, as @Repo Boom mentioned, the scene from Part VII where Jason is swinging the axe into the bitchy girl at the front door of Tina's house.

• Like 2

NES Jason can swim super-fast.  Have you ever tried getting to the children in the boat on like George? lol

I'm not sure if Jason runs in that game.  I know he pops up but I think just stays on a side of the screen.  He does run really fast on hard mode in a cabin but I consider that to be more like shifting.

14 minutes ago, Body Boy said:

How do you equip New Jason?

It's not out yet, should come with a patch today. Should be able to equip him like any other Jason.

5 hours ago, Dr B DDS said:

The title screen of the game was a knife flying down into the eye of the hockey mask a la cover of Part IV, so that's likely the connection you remember.  The cover of the game was, as @Repo Boom mentioned, the scene from Part VII where Jason is swinging the axe into the bitchy girl at the front door of Tina's house.

That was it exactly.  I did remember the cover once it was mentioned.