VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

"Boring" Jasons(i.e. no witty commentary)

To each his own. I sometimes rp Jason as a insurance salesman who doesn't take no for an answer, has made me a lot of new friends lol....I also like to play as the devil and make people make deals with the devil. If 2 counselors are in the house, I make them fight to the death. Winner lives.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rok73 said:

It's actually funny how you complain about people who want to play the game the way they want (as Jason!) because you want to play it the way you like it. That doesn't make much sense for me. If you don't want to hear a talking, taunting Jason just mute him. Problem solved.

I've come to the conclusion that although I don't like some playstyles people use when being Jason I simply have to accept how it is. Everyone paid money for this thus they can play it however they want.

Getting annoyed over this isn't good for my body & soul. :)

I don't recall getting "annoyed". I just offered an alternative to the need for people to complain. It is ironic that you would tell someone to mute a talking, taunting Jason. That too it telling someone how to play the game.

6 hours ago, JPops said:

As Jason I have no time for banter there's death to deal. I focus on the task at hand. Lol jokes aside, I personally play silent. I also like to sneak up on people. I'll see someone creeping on the back side of the cabin. I'll stand near the end and pop out in front of them. The scream that emits is hilarious and what playing Jason is all about. I've rarely received complaints when I play Jason. I like to be engaging and make people feel helpless. It appears that are having a good time so I just sort of stuck with the way I have been playing. 

Amen to this.

8 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I don't recall getting "annoyed". I just offered an alternative to the need for people to complain. It is ironic that you would tell someone to mute a talking, taunting Jason. That too it telling someone how to play the game.

Amen to this.

Yea right, ignore the rest of what I said and handpick what you want to criticize. The last sentence was obviously related to my experiences. Come on, that is obvious. 

And don't be childish, I wasn't telling you anything. If you can't be bothered with 2 presses of a button in case there is a talkative Jason, well, then that's your problem. You won't stop people talking. Deal with the facts. Oh and do whatever you want, buddy. I couldn't care less.

23 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

Yea right, ignore the rest of what I said and handpick what you want to criticize. The last sentence was obviously related to my experiences. Come on, that is obvious. 

And don't be childish, I wasn't telling you anything. If you can't be bothered with 2 presses of a button in case there is a talkative Jason, well, then that's your problem. You won't stop people talking. Deal with the facts. Oh and do whatever you want, buddy. I couldn't care less.

I'm not quite sure where your hostility is coming from. I, like you am free to express an opinion, as we have both done. I do not recall calling you any names, and would appreciate the same courtesy. If we agree to disagree, then that's fine. You may continue to express your view of muting a player, and I will express my opinion of suggesting private games. And a friendly suggestion, if you wish to quote someone, quote the whole statement. My comment of "amen to this" was in regard to another post.

12 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'm not quite sure where your hostility is coming from. I, like you am free to express an opinion, as we have both done. I do not recall calling you any names, and would appreciate the same courtesy. If we agree to disagree, then that's fine. You may continue to express your view of muting a player, and I will express my opinion of suggesting private games. And a friendly suggestion, if you wish to quote someone, quote the whole statement. My comment of "amen to this" was in regard to another post.

I just pushed the 'quote' button and that's what it spat out. The forum software's just not up to par.

And for the rest, everyone in this forum is entitled to have his opinion. Your reaction to what I said initially however seemed to me as if I hit some nerve. Your "counter' to my post was just that I am telling people how to play which is just plain wrong LOL.

There's a difference between giving advice and telling people what to do. So, what can you do in every title on the market? Mute people you don't want to listen to. Personally, I mostly play private matches but there are occasions when I play public games and I just mute people that I don't want to listen to. It's not a big deal.

34 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

I just pushed the 'quote' button and that's what it spat out. The forum software's just not up to par.

And for the rest, everyone in this forum is entitled to have his opinion. Your reaction to what I said initially however seemed to me as if I hit some nerve. Your "counter' to my post was just that I am telling people how to play which is just plain wrong LOL.

There's a difference between giving advice and telling people what to do. So, what can you do in every title on the market? Mute people you don't want to listen to. Personally, I mostly play private matches but there are occasions when I play public games and I just mute people that I don't want to listen to. It's not a big deal.

I wasn't aware that forum software has bugs. Things happen, I get that. You, I and everyone else here are entitled to his/her opinion. I respect that about each person here. I may not agree with everyone, but I do not go out of my way to argue it out either. If you thought I was offended by your response, I'm not. I choose my words carefully on forums, as I am not trying to make enemies here. As it seems, we won't agree. I get that, and I'm done with the exchange. You go your way, and I'll go mine. No hard feelings, no animosity.

57 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I wasn't aware that forum software has bugs. Things happen, I get that. You, I and everyone else here are entitled to his/her opinion. I respect that about each person here. I may not agree with everyone, but I do not go out of my way to argue it out either. If you thought I was offended by your response, I'm not. I choose my words carefully on forums, as I am not trying to make enemies here. As it seems, we won't agree. I get that, and I'm done with the exchange. You go your way, and I'll go mine. No hard feelings, no animosity.

Fair enough. Apologies, maybe we both had a little misunderstanding. 

i tend to play silent it helps me concentrate more on killing people if i dont talk