bobmussini

content update
- NES Jason is coming!!! (Content Update - June 2017)

75 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, bobmussini said:

Gun Media's youtube channel just release this marvelous new! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYZdSndmNwg

What powers do you guys think that NES Jason need to have?

Holy shit they actually added NES Jason.

Okay, I'm game. Gun managed to win me back... For now.

4 people like this

Well, he definitely needs fast swimming cause he used to blaze across the screen when people rowed in the canoe. I'd say he'd need a faster stalk recharge as well to fit the random appearances he'd make on the map. 

2 people like this

This is awesome.

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

Well, he definitely needs fast swimming cause he used to blaze across the screen when people rowed in the canoe. I'd say he'd need a faster stalk recharge as well to fit the random appearances he'd make on the map. 

LOL this x1000!

Nice. Sucks I'll be out of town this weekend so I can't get that double xp. But still a nice little deal.

Looks like he's using an axe, so expect part 3's kill animations. 

Really excited for this.. especially the 13,000 CP. 

1 person likes this

NES JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHH- oh god is this a heart attack? blarg *dies* 

Hahahahaha...
Well... I think "being purple" is already enough OP (in the future it will merit an NERF... lol)

But I would put as Strengths:

- Morph*
- Shift *

- Knives

The only one with this dangerous combination of these *two powers.

and to compensate

Weaknesses:
- Cant run
- Sense
- Traps

Its a recolor of part 3, but its still pretty cool/ funny.

Im more interested in that 13,000 free CP/ Double XP.. pushing past lvl 70+ is a pain in my ass. Levels start to get pretty slow.

Ill be more excited when they drop a new map/balancing patch. Couple of REALLY abusive meta strats / bugs ATM.

1 person likes this

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Dogmatic said:

You finally got your wish. Care to play tomorrow?

1 minute ago, Dogmatic said:

NES JASON IS LOVE!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

Double exp weekend?

And the NES Jason.

And 13,000 cp.

Not bad guys, not bad.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

You finally got your wish. Care to play tomorrow?

Oh, I'll be on. You can bet on that.

1 person likes this

1497886521477001_zps7k1zsel2.pngIMG_20161116_231523_zpsacpucuqe.jpg

18 minutes ago, Uber Jason X said:

NES JASON IS LOVE!!!!!!!!

IT IS. It's permanantly part of me, and I am part of it, in a way. What with my tattoo up there, and my name as a special thanks on the NECA NES Jason figure's box.

13 people like this

This was very nice of gun to do this. Are the outfits limited time or ours to keep forever? Im happy about the nes jason, but id prefer instead of him the pamela tapes,lol !   Also just a suggestion, they should do the double xp once a month, and advertise it on the net,it would get more people buying the game.   

1 person likes this

13000cp gonna be able to roll lots of perks with that as I'm almost done buying all Jason kills 

24 minutes ago, bobmussini said:

Gun Media's youtube channel just release this marvelous new! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYZdSndmNwg

What powers do you guys think that NES Jason need to have?

It looks just like a reskin so it may be the same powers. Wish it was an actual jump suit and new Jason but its nice nonetheless. 

At least they've giving him chiptune music despite it not being the actual Friday the 13th NES music.

4 minutes ago, Davidt said:

13000cp gonna be able to roll lots of perks with that as I'm almost done buying all Jason kills 

Funny, I've been doing the opposite. Been rolling a ton of perks and selling back the junk ones. Now's a good opportunity to wipe out a large portion of Jason's kills from the marketplace though. :D

3 minutes ago, Jubileet said:

It looks just like a reskin so it may be the same powers. Wish it was an actual jump suit and new Jason but its nice nonetheless. 

They can reskin and still change his abilities to make him more worthwhile to play with. Look at the original Mortal Kombat with Sub-Zero and Scorpion. Just a small color change in the character, but they play differently 

2 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

They can reskin and still change his abilities to make him more worthwhile to play with. Look at the original Mortal Kombat with Sub-Zero and Scorpion. Just a small color change in the character, but they play differently 

I'm sure they'll give him his own play style and abilities, but i'll bet money that he has the same axe kill animations as part 3.

2 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

Funny, I've been doing the opposite. Been rolling a ton of perks and selling back the junk ones. Now's a good opportunity to wipe out a large portion of Jason's kills from the marketplace though. :D

Right, maybe he will be updated later down the line to a new model. Fingers crossed anyway.