What do you guys/gals think about having Dynamic Weathers in this game, of course it has to stay at night/early morning however what about having a foggy night when its cold, light-heavy rain, thunderstorm etc to make it more interesting. 

What is your thoughts on this?

• Like 2

I'll take ANY weather, dynamic or not.

Imagine the atmosphere, it's pouring down, thunder and lightning, Jason is stalking you, pacing around outside the cabin and placing traps outside the windows.

Rain, thunder and lightning, fog/mist, snow falling,  a snowy map! So much room for awesomeness. 

• Like 1

It does have mist/fog.  Higgens Haven middle area and the the archery range near crystal lake always seems kinda foggy.  

But yeah I'd love to see it start raining durring the middle of the march, like it always seems to happen in the movies.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jmytch said:

What do you guys/gals think about having Dynamic Weathers in this game, of course it has to stay at night/early morning however what about having a foggy night when its cold, light-heavy rain, thunderstorm etc to make it more interesting. 

What is your thoughts on this?

Love the idea, but what's with afternoon hate? Who wouldn't want to see Tiffany Cox in a skimpy bathing suit?

18 hours ago, Slashin' Passion said:

I'll take ANY weather, dynamic or not.

Imagine the atmosphere, it's pouring down, thunder and lightning, Jason is stalking you, pacing around outside the cabin and placing traps outside the windows.

Rain, thunder and lightning, fog/mist, snow falling,  a snowy map! So much room for awesomeness. 

I would absolutely love a snowy map, F13 and winter/snow are a long overdue combination. they could have blood splashes appear on the snow from the counselors getting wounded and killed. Would be a great aesthetic. I remember being excited when it sounded like the remake's sequel would be set in the winter, but then they scrapped that in favor of coming up with a bunch of increasingly terrible, overly complicated ideas for yet another reboot, ideas that they also keep cancelling. 

I'd definitely also be in favor of some weather variations and time of day variations, after all Jason isn't too picky about the time of day when it comes to his killing sprees, they could have matches start in the evening, turn to night, and then have the sun rising towards the end of the match.

15 hours ago, shodan said:

It does have mist/fog.  Higgens Haven middle area and the the archery range near crystal lake always seems kinda foggy.  

But yeah I'd love to see it start raining durring the middle of the march, like it always seems to happen in the movies.  

Sure, but I meant fog where your vision is reduced massively. 

• Like 1

Seeing the maps in broad daylight would be neat. Unfortunately, this would make flashlights, generators (and maybe flares?) useless. Not sure how sense and fear would work in a daytime setting. Maybe Jason's sense would be less effective? But then again this is during the daytime, so seeing someone in plain sight would be just as good as a sound blip.

The counselors would be at a disadvantage too. "Hey, what the hell. Jason can see us!" Yes he can, but as soon as you leave his sight he'd have a hard time finding you again with his sense, since its during the daytime and not at scary night time. I guess you would just have to be a lot more sneaky since composure wouldn't really play a big role in the daytime. And some of the perks involving sense would have to be reworked.

Thinking of all the problems this could bring up causes me to believe that this may not be as easy to implement as I thought it would.

7 hours ago, Slashin' Passion said:

Sure, but I meant fog where your vision is reduced massively. 

Yes!!! I love that idea!

Can you imagine how tense it would be once jason was in stalk mode with his sense on!!!

• Like 1