Sign in to follow this  
Nu Roman

When you're kicked for being a good Jason

I just got kicked for killing everyone but one in a match lol, most of them kept staying in one area and they talked a lot. Even jumped away and killed someone twice and would come back aha, guess we are supposed to let everyone escape now. Any similar/funny stories?

Just when I thought people couldn't get kicked for another stupid reason, one comes along. What happened to people just playing the game and having fun?

• Like 1

Lol with the quick matches you never fail to get entertained. Tonight I ended up in a session and several of the players who could only be in the age range of 12-16 judging by their voices and the juvenile crap they were saying to each other. Anyway after two sessions with them I end up as Jason for the third. In the previous two sessions they'd been plotting escapes together, and were relatively successful. But in this session, I ended up foiling their escape attempts and killing them all.

The abuse they hurled at me for killing them. Hilarious. Like I had done something wrong by killing them as Jason. Two of them quit the session in anger. If they had been hosting I guarantee they'd have booted me. Just for doing what you're supposed to do as Jason.

I still remember playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and this 7 year old on the opposing team kept screaming at us "STOP SHOOTING ME!!!!!!" And getting so butthurt that he was getting killed repeatedly. Like we were supposed to just stand there and let him kill us instead.

It's hilarious when people throw tantrums and act like you're a huge asshole over the simple fact they lost in a game to you.

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Just when I thought people couldn't get kicked for another stupid reason, one comes along. What happened to people just playing the game and having fun?

You're not supposed to play this game to have fun. You're supposed to abide by a set of arbitrary rules created by people with no life. That's what I've learned from this forum.

Just now, Glitchtastic said:

You're not supposed to play this game to have fun. You're supposed to abide by a set of arbitrary rules created by people with no life. That's what I've learned from this forum.

And if you don't do this then you get abuse by the same 12 year olds who make the rules.

• Like 1

I thought it was just it was me.. I have had several lobbies end after me being Jason and killing everyone, didn't think anything of it, like I was being kicked out.  Hell, I has someone yesterday, get so mad at me because I ignored his pleas to not kill him (like Jason is someone to bargain with, LOL) so the next match he (both as counselors), made it appoint to find me and try to betray me. I just ran to the nearest out house and hid.  But it gets better..... while this angry idiot was still trying to attack me while I was in the out house, he apparently forgot all about Jason. Jason came right up behind him and dispatched of him, and then left the area.

12 hours ago, Nu Roman said:

I just got kicked for killing everyone but one in a match lol, most of them kept staying in one area and they talked a lot. Even jumped away and killed someone twice and would come back aha, guess we are supposed to let everyone escape now. Any similar/funny stories?

This is exactly why the host feature needs to be fixed. I've seen people end the game by dropping out because Jason killed them, and I've seen them drop the server because they were playing Jason and kept being outsmarted. It sucks and it needs to be fixed PDQ. 

I experience the rage most especially when I'm guarding the car.  I love getting called a try hard, normally I just roll my eyes and put my last trap down by the driver door.  

Normally when I'm jason I don't reply,  but  this time this particular group were being so irritating, I just had to laugh at them and told them I'm not just going to let them win. 

9 hours ago, Glitchtastic said:

You learn stuff from the forum? :P