Recently, I was playing a match as Jason. There was a storm near my area, and the power shut off as I was shot with a flare gun. I was super mad. But that moment got me thinking, have other people have had worse? What's your worst F13 moment?

Anytime I get in a quickmatch lobby, and the lobby is pretty silent...

Until I get IN the match to find the Jason is a 12 year old squeaking into the mic, attempting to "taunt" people.

There have been numerous occurrences of this for me... so I can't say "the worst one" in particular, but the worst for me is when the Jason is  a kid. It's got to be the most annoying thing in this game for me personally.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ShyGuy86 said:

Recently, I was playing a match as Jason. There was a storm near my area, and the power shut off as I was shot with a flare gun. I was super mad. But that moment got me thinking, have other people have had worse? What's your worst F13 moment?

No storm needed for me. I can't speak for PS4 or PC, but on Xbox the game constantly closes itself and goes to the dashboard.  I've had it happen to me multiple times as Jason when I had killed all but one counselor, as well as when I was a counselor about to make an escape. I think the worst time though is dying early, waiting 10-15 minutes and then having the game close itself with two minutes left on the clock so you barely miss the 500xp bonus. 

There was this level 5 (we were all level 30+) in our lobby bragging about how good his Jason is and the host made him Jason.

It was quite embarassing. He didn't trap anything at all. He was taunting us like "YOU CAN'T BEAT A GOOOOOD" and some weird shit like that. Yet, I juked him as Tiffany for a whole 7 minutes until I escaped in the four seater. Also, the two seater was fixed as well and the cops were called when I was being chased. Nevertheless, both cars escaped, and the other two (Tommy and A.J.) escaped at the cops.

At the end, he was screaming "dammit, my joystick broke!" making up random excuses further down the line, such as: "my girlfriend clung on to me while I was chasing the cars!" (Even if she did, we would've heard her, but there wasn't. He was clearly lying.) It was so cringey I just straight up muted him for the next 2 hours until I left the lobby.

It was the worst experience I have ever had, because he was screaming like a 4 year old and he made my ears hurt. 

47 minutes ago, Scoundrella said:

There have been numerous occurrences of this for me... so I can't say "the worst one" in particular, but the worst for me is when the Jason is  a kid. It's got to be the most annoying thing in this game for me personally.

Today I had my location given away by a kid following me around asking how to be Jason.  It's like every child was just given a free pass for Father's Day.  So many kids.

Just now, DonJohn80 said:

Today I had my location given away by a kid following me around asking how to be Jason.  It's like every child was just given a free pass for Father's Day.  So many kids.

Well of course! I don't blame fathers for wanting a break from their little anklebiters. I would too. I work as a waiter and its made(most children) unbearable to me. Sad they are being unleashed upon us though.

1 hour ago, Scoundrella said:

Well of course! I don't blame fathers for wanting a break from their little anklebiters. I would too. I work as a waiter and its made(most children) unbearable to me. Sad they are being unleashed upon us though.

They shouldn't have made the game so family friendly.

• Like 1

My internet cut out last night while I was in the middle of a session as Jason. Really annoying as I was doing well, and was on my favorite setting; Higgins Haven.

• Like 1

Hearing loss from screaming kids. Some of them have their mics so high and they scream and you are left holding your hear in pain.

• Like 1

Mine istragic but less so than some posted. Controller sync malfunction. Was going to gas boat up on HigginSW spawn loc and things went haywire at the dock. I ran straight off side of dock and swam out a little and then proceeded to swim in a tight circle until promptly drowned by Jason. Losing the gas to the lake and NOT purposely screwing the rest of the living that round. My controller had to be reset n all and it sucked as it was a great lobby and never got to tell em what happened.

• Like 1

Not particularly one instance, but playing on Xbox one and game crashing to dashboard while either escaping, or playing Jason just managed to grapple the last counselor and either the game crashes or loose connection to the host. 

My most frustrating was after killing 5 out of 8 counselors (Tommy spawned) and the last three were about to escape in the four seater. I stopped the car grabbed the driver (the sessions host) punch his head off and he rage quit cheating me out of an 8 out of 8 victory as he was protecting me from killing his two buddies by killing the session after he had been bragging about never having been killed as a counselor. That would probably have to be my worst moment. 

Yesterday we called the police.  Jason was standing right by the exit, but I was a full health an had a pocket knife.  I rushed him because I could either jab him if he grabbed me or take the hit.  He picks me up and just before I can stab him in the neck, Tommy shoots me dead... within feet of the exit... and I was the one who called for Tommy.