Kal Alexander

ANYONE ELSE KICKED FOR USING SAVINI JASON?

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Going for quick kills are stupid sometimes if it's just a choke, you want some good kills. 2 cars, well with 5 traps on Savini and only two knifes I would head to the phone and trap it and then make my way to the car, since the cool down for my morph is slow, once I get to the car start traping it with at least two traps. Now if the campers now have knifes I need to be careful and bait them out. Now if someone is by themselfs and have a weapon they can stun me, I'm only powerful when I'm more in rage. 

Your cooldown on morph is no slower than any other Jason outside of 2 (and your shift bonus makes up for it) and faster than 6's.  Try again.

Just now, I Hate Spectate said:

Your cooldown on morph is no slower than any other Jason outside of 2 (and your shift bonus makes up for it) and faster than 6's.  Try again.

Only thing that's quicker is the shift, my sense is still the same and so is the morph, they aren't as powerful. You just gotta be smart friend. 

9 hours ago, Bigurn said:

I also get the feeling that some seem a bit not jealous but uneasy about not having SJ, but at the same time I see some think they have a sort of entitlement or something because they have it so it's complicated. Gun should of just gave a plush jason doll away could of saved a lot of forum debates

It should have just been a skin and unique weapon kills, not unique stats.  If it did not have unique stats, there would be no complaints.

"P2W" is when something that has gameplay stats you cannot get anywhere else is sold for real cash  and not earnable in game, especially if those gameplay stats are beneficial.

9 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Only thing that's quicker is the shift, my sense is still the same and so is the morph, they aren't as powerful. You just gotta be smart friend. 

You're making up weaknesses that Savini does not have.  So far you have claimed that Savini Jason is slower than other zombie Jasons, that he's easier to stun than other Jasons, and now you claim he has a morph cooldown penalty.  He has none of those.  I'm beginning to doubt you've even played the game.

• Like 1

Yeah I know all to well what p2w is lol played dcuo for 6 years..As I don't know enough about this SJ and the fact I have knocked him on his ass on several occasions I can't say whether or not if he is p2w or not. Shift is garbage unless you know how to use it

3 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

You're making up weaknesses that Savini does not have.  So far you have claimed that Savini Jason is slower than other zombie Jasons, that he's easier to stun than other Jasons, and now you claim he has a morph cooldown penalty.  He has none of those.  I'm beginning to doubt you've even played the game.

These are his weaknesses, he is still pretty slow like the other zombie Jason's and I never said he was any slower. Now it seems your just reading false claims. I have played the game, level 36 and still playing. I know Savini, I know how he works unlike you. 

32 minutes ago, Bigurn said:

Yeah I know all to well what p2w is lol played dcuo for 6 years..As I don't know enough about this SJ and the fact I have knocked him on his ass on several occasions I can't say whether or not if he is p2w or not. Shift is garbage unless you know how to use it

32 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

These are his weaknesses, he is still pretty slow like the other zombie Jason's and I never said he was any slower. Now it seems your just reading false claims. I have played the game, level 36 and still playing. I know Savini, I know how he works unlike you. 

Here's a list of his actual strengths and "weaknesses"  http://fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Savini_Jason   considering for how many threads calling to nerf the shift+grab combo I'd say very few people would agree that shift is garbage and that shift is extremely easy to use, because even new Jasons are pulling off shift grabs on their part 3 Jasons the first time they play him.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Not everything you read on a wiki is true my friend. He still isn't Overpowered

Okay which of those strengths and weaknesses listed aren't true?  Post a screenshot of your Savini Jason stats.

1 minute ago, I Hate Spectate said:

Okay which of those strengths and weaknesses listed aren't true?  Post a screenshot of your Savini Jason stats.

Well right now I'm not playing Friday the 13th, I'm playing Payday 2 on PS4 with my brother. But once I'm done I shall. Just so you can feel happy or sad. 

5 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

As you can see his grip is weak, he can't run and his water speed sucks. Now his shift is good, weapon strength is good and he has Destruction. Do you feel proud? He still can get by people and he's not as great as other Jasons. 19369291_1512241452153769_665720972_o.jp

51 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

As you can see his grip is weak, he can't run and his water speed sucks. Now his shift is good, weapon strength is good and he has Destruction. Do you feel proud? He still can get by people and he's not as great as other Jasons. 19369291_1512241452153769_665720972_o.jp

Those are the exact same strengths and "weaknesses" that are on the wiki.  You claimed that they weren't true.   None of those weaknesses matter, and those strengths combined with literally nothing weaknesses make him stronger than any other Jason out there.  He has the strengths of part 6/9, and 8 without their weaknesses.

Those are the exact same strengths and "weaknesses" that are on the wiki.  You claimed that they weren't true.   None of those weaknesses matter, and those strengths combined with literally nothing weaknesses make him stronger than any other Jason out there.  He has the strengths of part 6/9, and 8 without their weaknesses.

I never claimed that the wiki was wrong, just saying don't believe everything on the internet. Sometimes it's false. However that being said, he still can get hit pretty good and stunned. He isn't overpowered and he still isn't the best. So you still can't even come at me with the whole "He is overpowered" None sense since there isn't any to even talk about

12 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I never claimed that the wiki was wrong, just saying don't believe everything on the internet. Sometimes it's false. However that being said, he still can get hit pretty good and stunned. He isn't overpowered and he still isn't the best. So you still can't even come at me with the whole "He is overpowered" None sense since there isn't any to even talk about

as I keep trying to remind you he's no more stunnable than any other Jason and less stunnable than part 6, 2, and 3.  But somehow you just don't absorb that information and keep talking up that trash even though it's not true.  He has the best strengths and most manageable weaknesses, period.

8 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

as I keep trying to remind you he's no more stunnable than any other Jason and less stunnable than part 6, 2, and 3.  But somehow you just don't absorb that information and keep talking up that trash even though it's not true.  He has the best strengths and most manageable weaknesses, period.

He still can get knocked down, have you not been reading everyone else? No because your so scared of the truth 

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

He still can get knocked down, have you not been reading everyone else? No because your so scared of the truth 

*facepalm* he's no more weak to knockdowns than any other Jason and less weak to them than parts 2, 3, and 6.  Holy.  Fucking.  Shit.  Quit trying to pretend he has an unlisted weakness to justify it.

*facepalm* he's no more weak to knockdowns than any other Jason and less weak to them than parts 2, 3, and 6.  Holy.  Fucking.  Shit.  Quit trying to pretend he has an unlisted weakness to justify it.

Listen, he still isn't powerful no matter what you say, he still has limits. He can be beaten and Your just upset about not having it. 

24 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Listen, he still isn't powerful no matter what you say, he still has limits. He can be beaten and Your just upset about not having it. 

Strongest combination of strengths, most ignorable combination of weaknesses.  You don't see people rage quitting the moment they see any other Jason in the lobby.

2 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

Strongest combination of strengths, most ignorable combination of weaknesses.  You don't see people rage quitting the moment they see any other Jason in the lobby.

That's because they don't know how to counter him. He can't run so you can out run him easily, plus if you wanna talk about quick kills, if the jason is rocking kills that have more room then small houses work the best to break free from him, since his grip is crap, you really don't know much about him besides that you don't have him.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

That's because they don't know how to counter him. He can't run so you can out run him easily, plus if you wanna talk about quick kills, if the jason is rocking kills that have more room then small houses work the best to break free from him, since his grip is crap, you really don't know much about him besides that you don't have him.

I know I played a part 8 Jason for a long time who also has a grip strength weakness and it has never been a factor in grab executions/weapon executions and only been an issue when I tried to do things like grab a Tommy and walk down the hall of a large cabin to the fireplace.  Yeah I couldn't do the fireplace with him from that distance, but I still grabbed him again and kicked him back and threw an axe at his forehead.  But that Jason didn't have a shift bonus so it took longer to catch him.  I know that I played a part 2 Jason with the water speed weakness and pretty much ignored it most the time Occasionally a boat got away with 1 person, particularly after I caught the initial escape attempt and drowned the 1-2 people who tried to use it first but the boat is still out there for someone who's daring enough to swim out to it and escape the last 20m   But honestly that has happened when I was on part 8 Jason with increased water speed too.  if the boat is that close to the exit you might not notice a stealthy character swimming to it till it's too late and no amount of water speed will prevent them from escaping.  Water speed is barely a handicap at all.  I play Part 8 and Part 9.  Neither can run, and it has never been a hinderance,   throwing knives and shift, who needs to jog?  If you need a jogging Jason you're awful at the game.

I know I played a part 8 Jason for a long time who also has a grip strength weakness and it has never been a factor in grab executions/weapon executions and only been an issue when I tried to do things like grab a Tommy and walk down the hall of a large cabin to the fireplace.  Yeah I couldn't do the fireplace with him from that distance, but I still grabbed him again and kicked him back and threw an axe at his forehead.  But that Jason didn't have a shift bonus so it took longer to catch him.  I know that I played a part 2 Jason with the water speed weakness and pretty much ignored it most the time Occasionally a boat got away with 1 person, particularly after I caught the initial escape attempt and drowned the 1-2 people who tried to use it first but the boat is still out there for someone who's daring enough to swim out to it and escape the last 20m   But honestly that has happened when I was on part 8 Jason with increased water speed too.  if the boat is that close to the exit you might not notice a stealthy character swimming to it till it's too late and no amount of water speed will prevent them from escaping.  Water speed is barely a handicap at all.  I play Part 8 and Part 9.  Neither can run, and it has never been a hinderance,   throwing knives and shift, who needs to jog?  If you need a jogging Jason you're awful at the game.

Never really got angry for him being slow, he's always been slow in the movies but teleported everywhere else. You keep adding all these other Jason's from the movies into the mix yet it just proves the backers point in showing that Savini isn't the best, he can be beaten and he can be out done by other Jason's. Your acting like it's a pay to win which it's not. Throwing knifes play a key in the game and so do traps. Yet Savini can break through doors and walls a bit faster like another jason, he can shift pretty quickly but still has bad stalk and his sense isn't all that great. His grip if in a small house and you want that pitchfork kill you gotta have more room so you have to take them outside, Savini is more of an outside guy then indoor man, unless you go for the cheap choke kills then your doing it room. Shift can also be dodged if you know how too. I've dodged so many Jason's who use shift grab and escaped with the cops or cars. Yes if a boat spawns you know his weakness but if it doesn't there are still ways to out beat Savini Jason, it's called watch and learn and study, something I see you haven't seen to master yet. The game is about surviving and yet if you die so quickly you blame the skin not the player for out witting you, I bet your a COD player, that might explain why your getting so angry over this, can't shoot Jason with an AKA 47, gotta play it smart.

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Never really got angry for him being slow, he's always been slow in the movies but teleported everywhere else. You keep adding all these other Jason's from the movies into the mix yet it just proves the backers point in showing that Savini isn't the best, he can be beaten and he can be out done by other Jason's. Your acting like it's a pay to win which it's not. Throwing knifes play a key in the game and so do traps. Yet Savini can break through doors and walls a bit faster like another jason, he can shift pretty quickly but still has bad stalk and his sense isn't all that great. His grip if in a small house and you want that pitchfork kill you gotta have more room so you have to take them outside, Savini is more of an outside guy then indoor man, unless you go for the cheap choke kills then your doing it room. Shift can also be dodged if you know how too. I've dodged so many Jason's who use shift grab and escaped with the cops or cars. Yes if a boat spawns you know his weakness but if it doesn't there are still ways to out beat Savini Jason, it's called watch and learn and study, something I see you haven't seen to master yet. The game is about surviving and yet if you die so quickly you blame the skin not the player for out witting you, I bet your a COD player, that might explain why your getting so angry over this, can't shoot Jason with an AKA 47, gotta play it smart.

He doesn't have bad stalk or sense.  Neither of those are weaknesses quit making shit up.

I'll help you.  I'll break it down simple so you can maybe understand it.

The.

Only.

Weaknesses.

Savini.

Jason.

Has.

Are:

Cannot run:  This results in SLIGHTLY lower top end speed.  (Key word slightly)

Water speed:  Slower movement underwater (only matters on maps where a boat has spawned)

Grip strength: Counselors have an easier time breaking free of grabs (aside from pocket knives which break from of grabs no matter the grip strength, this just means you use instant executions like head punch, choke, eye gouge, and bear hug.)

That's it.!  He doesn't have any special vulnerability to stuns, he doesn't have bad sense or stalk or morph or a trap penalty or any of that.  He has 3 weaknesses and they're largely ignorable.

5 hours ago, I Hate Spectate said:

He doesn't have bad stalk or sense.  Neither of those are weaknesses quit making shit up.

I'll help you.  I'll break it down simple so you can maybe understand it.

The.

Only.

Weaknesses.

Savini.

Jason.

Has.

Are:

Cannot run:  This results in SLIGHTLY lower top end speed.  (Key word slightly)

Water speed:  Slower movement underwater (only matters on maps where a boat has spawned)

Grip strength: Counselors have an easier time breaking free of grabs (aside from pocket knives which break from of grabs no matter the grip strength, this just means you use instant executions like head punch, choke, eye gouge, and bear hug.)

That's it.!  He doesn't have any special vulnerability to stuns, he doesn't have bad sense or stalk or morph or a trap penalty or any of that.  He has 3 weaknesses and they're largely ignorable.

Listen, he can still be beaten, he has weaknesses like the other Jason's, he can be stunned easily, he can be shot like every other Jason, it takes him the same amount of time to get up, his recovering is about the same as most Jason's. He still isn't the best, now if you have a PS4 I'm willing to school you in how he works, like many other of the Backers here. Your just upset that you do not have him, now I'm gonna get some sleep and get ready for NES Jason, you had your fun trying to act like a you know how Savini is but you've never played him and aren't listening to the backers or anyone that owns him. Your just sad and upset.

5 hours ago, I Hate Spectate said:

Also his sense is bad, the cool down is about the same as most Jason's who don't have bad sense, it still ain't the greatest, his stalk takes a bit longer for me anyways to recover. His morph also takes the same about to charge like the other Jason's that don't have it bad, now I'm not making stuff up, if you ever get the chance to play him, you'll see what I mean.

4 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Also his sense is bad, the cool down is about the same as most Jason's who don't have bad sense, it still ain't the greatest, his stalk takes a bit longer for me anyways to recover. His morph also takes the same about to charge like the other Jason's that don't have it bad, now I'm not making stuff up, if you ever get the chance to play him, you'll see what I mean.

Seriously, stop making shit up to make him seem like he's balanced.  He's got the best collection of strengths and most ignorable weaknesses.  You don't have to have everything as a strength and no weaknesses at all to be OP, you can be OP just by having the best combinations of 3 of each, which is what Savini does.

Water speed is actually quite the big weakness when someone is escaping from a boat.
But, im not joining in a children's argument over dumb shit!

& if I played private matches, I would probably get booted all the time! :)

SJ is the only one I play (tried a few with each of them & I always do better on SJ)

75%++ of the time I kill every single person :D

I've been called out for using the savini jason.

Mainly the "oh he makes it a higher ratio to get picked as the jason for the round" and "his reach is insane" and "He's so broken". And honestly, I think I was doing better with Part 6 Jason, who has the same reach, he just doesn't do as much damage with weapon swings and doesn't break doors as quickly.

SJ's lack of grip strength is an issue for getting environment kills and honestly, outside of breaking doors and basic weapon swings, his only perk is to use shift a bit faster than normal. I've found a higher Sense ability or better grip strength often gives me a more enjoyable round as Jason.

Still, I use him now and then and I do hope to be able to use him in the single player mode when it's finished.