Sign in to follow this  
Nubcakes

Steam Achievements Still Broken

Thank you for the security patch that helped with a lot of issues. However, your 40 dollar game still hasn't registered that I've ever been killed by Jason! (The achievement hasn't been earned).

I haven't been recognized for killing a counselor.

I haven't been recognized for playing as Jason in a multiplayer match.

I haven't been recognized for getting the sleeping bag kill.

Why are achievements of all things so broken? 

Please fix. Thanks.

Yeah, I noticed the achievements being bugged when playing in quick matches but they seem to work just fine in private games. I got the achievement for killing 13 councilors on 5/29, but got the achievement for killing my first councilor on 6/10 after playing a private game with my brother.

Steam name is smackdown420. Feel free to add me if you want to play a few rounds.

2 hours ago, smackdown420 said:

Yeah, I noticed the achievements being bugged when playing in quick matches but they seem to work just fine in private games. I got the achievement for killing 13 councilors on 5/29, but got the achievement for killing my first councilor on 6/10 after playing a private game with my brother.

Steam name is smackdown420. Feel free to add me if you want to play a few rounds.

invite sent.

Bump.

Still broken as of 22 June. 

Achievements earned (again) and (still) not recognized today: It's Friday the 13th, First Blood, Doomed You're All Doomed, Friday Driver, This Door Won't Close, Teddy Protector.

Hope they fix this soon.