Jump to content
Unclebunt

Anybody killed Jason yet? (LEGIT)

Recommended Posts

Anybody had any experience of killing a Jason legit yet :)? Best I've gotten in a game so far is we knocked mask off, stunned him but tommy DC'ed :/.

just wondering how you guys are doing WITHOUT a private team organising it. Just joining the game and cracking on with it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unclebunt said:

Anybody had any experience of killing a Jason legit yet :)? Best I've gotten in a game so far is we knocked mask off, stunned him but tommy DC'ed :/.

just wondering how you guys are doing WITHOUT a private team organising it. Just joining the game and cracking on with it!

What's your definition of legit? My definition is that Jason isn't in on it and tries to kill you... and I have numerous times.

Now if you mean no one is talking or working together, I think it would pretty impossible. Communication is key to killing him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With randoms and no friends? I've seen some where people have pulled it off without planning it, but it's usually a private lobby of friends. As for a full 8/8 lobby of all randoms, that I haven't seen yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kodiak said:

With randoms and no friends? I've seen some where people have pulled it off without planning it, but it's usually a private lobby of friends. As for a full 8/8 lobby of all randoms, that I haven't seen yet.

I found the average person has no idea how to do it.

Even if you jump into a public lobby and don't know any of them, you still need to communicate and communicate often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason Lives said:

What's your definition of legit? My definition is that Jason isn't in on it and tries to kill you... and I have numerous times.

Now if you mean no one is talking or working together, I think it would pretty impossible. Communication is key to killing him.

Random players and Jason has no clue. Starting a game of randoms and working it all out as you go along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unclebunt said:

Anybody had any experience of killing a Jason legit yet :)? Best I've gotten in a game so far is we knocked mask off, stunned him but tommy DC'ed :/.

just wondering how you guys are doing WITHOUT a private team organising it. Just joining the game and cracking on with it!

Actually I was in a random lobby and there was only two guys who were friends, one was new to the game while the other wasn't. We get in and the guy that was new was Jason. We got everything and Killed Jason who was shocked. Now if it was a pro jason maybe it would be harder to kill him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

Random players and Jason has no clue. Starting a game of randoms and working it all out as you go along.

Your success rate will be very low right from the jump. Killing Jason requires a lot of coordinating. Everyone has to know what they're doing and their role.

As far as I'm concerned as long as Jason isn't willing to die for you and actively tries to kill Tommy and the girl in the sweater it's legit.

I've killed Jason will a full lobby of friends like this on many occasions, a couple of times with just a few of my friends and just once with all randoms. Even with randoms, you have to go into the match knowing that's how you plan to win the match and you have to carefully explain to everyone what the plan is. Killing Jason has so many precise steps involved.

Good luck to anyone that plans to walk into a sweater, just happen to notice Tommy was called, a random happened to knock off his mask without planning and then you decide to kill him, but that's a lot of coincidence without planning or communication. More power to you. I wouldn't count on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luckystrike2778 said:

Seen him die by axe and machete. I did it with machete. 4 of us were friends, random Jason 

It can be pretty rewarding when it comes together. Now I say this is legit as you may have had your friends, Jason was random and didn't let it happen, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right. We thought the game froze the first time n i was what the hell! Then the slow mo kicked in and we were all cheering. The axe kill was a test and we were shocked when that worked but it was staged so not as thrilling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Luckystrike2778 said:

Right. We thought the game froze the first time n i was what the hell! Then the slow mo kicked in and we were all cheering. The axe kill was a test and we were shocked when that worked but it was staged so not as thrilling

I was surprised to find out the axe worked the first time I used it. That's one of the few things you can improvise. I do like giving him that axe mark.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You really only need 2 people to kill him girl with sweater and tommy thats it, so its easy to do with randoms i have done it on the ps4 just me and a friend took 20 matches for one of usto come back as tommy was it worth it not really,doesn't tell people your bad ass or anything hell even in private matches we don't even try anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ashley said:

You really only need 2 people to kill him girl with sweater and tommy thats it, so its easy to do with randoms i have done it on the ps4 just me and a friend took 20 matches for one of usto come back as tommy was it worth it not really,doesn't tell people your bad ass or anything hell even in private matches we don't even try anymore.

It only requires two absolutely, but it helps if you have at least two extras to keep Jason from killing those two. Plus, the number one failure to kill Jason in my experience is the guy playing as Tommy hitting Jason with a standard melee after Jason has been stunned by the sweater. It's very important in my estimation to communicate, communicate, communicate.

No, killing Jason isn't that big of a deal and I certainly wouldn't want to do it every time, but every once in a while, it's fun to try. It breaks up the monotony of finding car parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was part of a group that did it legit, a friend and I were in a match with a bunch of random players as well as a random Jason. Fortunately they all had mics so my buddy (who by this point had comeback as Tommy) had decided to try and kill Jason so he helped basically get everyone organized telling them what they needed to do to kill Jason. So the big moment comes, the Jason player finds 5 of us together in a group, thinking Christmas had come early, the girl who had gotten the sweater stuns him with it but then she and the other players kept whiffing when they tried to hit him to get him on his knees. Everyone starts freaking out cause they somehow kept missing him. So I come in at the last possible second and hit him with an axe, he goes down to his knees, my buddy gets the prompt to kill him, hits it and boom Jason is dead, everybody (including my friend) starts losing their shit right then and there. .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what i have seen most times ppl miss some steps.e.g. they know u need the sweater but they forget the mask,or Jarvis,or the machette/axe.Most times they want to  kill him but the dont know exactly how,the just know some of the steps.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see the kill jason badges of these people who apparently have done it "many times" because I'm calling bullshit on that and/or you are lieing about part of it and did work with Jason. It's one of the most particular and shitty things to do in any game ever. The amount of pieces that have to fall in to place to get it done is staggering.

Getting a Tommy who knows they need to find a machete and meet up with the girl with the sweater alone is virtually impossible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kuebel33 said:

I'd like to see the kill jason badges of these people who apparently have done it "many times" because I'm calling bullshit on that and/or you are lieing about part of it and did work with Jason. It's one of the most particular and shitty things to do in any game ever. The amount of pieces that have to fall in to place to get it done is staggering.

Getting a Tommy who knows they need to find a machete and meet up with the girl with the sweater alone is virtually impossible.

That's what I've said since my first post you HAVE to COMMUNICATE. There's no such thing as doing this without the group coordinating the effort.

As long as Jason isn't one of the people in on it, it counts. As for the steps:

2 people go for the sweater and have each others backs.
2 people find Jason and try to get his mask off.
2 people look for Tommy's radio, find melee weapons.
Once Tommy has been called everyone groups together and waits for Jason to kill anyone two but the girl with the sweater.
Tommy comes into play grabs the mask and everyone else protects him and sweater girl.
Everyone melees Jason when he grabs anyone until Tommy and sweater girl are in front of Jason and she activates the sweater.
Anyone BUT Tommy (and Tommy must be aware he cannot do anything YET) hits him with a melee to get him on his knees.
Then and only then does Tommy wait for his PROMPT to activate the kill animation.

It's not as hard as it sounds, it just requires lots of communication and the toughest part is getting the mask and not having your two valuable players die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round started on Packanack Lodge and right off the bat, Jason finds and kills me. I respawn as Tommy and see players to help and end up face to face with Jason and begin whacking him with an axe. His mask falls off and I proceed to run into the woods and hide for a bit. I see a player running towards me and lo and behold she is wearing the sweater. We walk around with each other for a bit looking for gas and a battery. I see a machete on the table and pick it up just in case. All of a sudden a hear screaming of players running towards me. Jason appears and begins trying to axe her to death. She stuns him and hits him with a frying pan. I jump to action and machete him right in the neck. Mind you, neither of us had mics and only communicated with ducking up and down. I have not had such an awesome moment in an online game in so long. When the Jason kill happens naturally it is awesome to see. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kuebel33 said:

I'd like to see the kill jason badges of these people who apparently have done it "many times" because I'm calling bullshit on that and/or you are lieing about part of it and did work with Jason. It's one of the most particular and shitty things to do in any game ever. The amount of pieces that have to fall in to place to get it done is staggering.

Getting a Tommy who knows they need to find a machete and meet up with the girl with the sweater alone is virtually impossible.

Actually it's very much possible.   I've never killed Jason but it wasn't because of not aligning up these 2 things.  In fact that's the easy part.

Having the walky talkies makes for setting up the process easy, ad long as the other players are wanting to help.

 

On many occasions I've got everything set up and a group together ready to confront Jason and with items.  The hard part comes when trying to knock that fuckers mask off.

We all always get massacred one by one.  I blame most of it on bad hit detection and the other part being he's in rage mode lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Unclebunt said:

Anybody had any experience of killing a Jason legit yet :)? Best I've gotten in a game so far is we knocked mask off, stunned him but tommy DC'ed :/.

just wondering how you guys are doing WITHOUT a private team organising it. Just joining the game and cracking on with it!

I'm level 39 on Xbox and 31 on PS4 (don't enjoy on PC/Steam. The community just want to troll and grief eachother,  nah)

But myself and friends have come close twice. Once where Jarvis whopsied and had a bat for the final blow. And one where Jason fell to his knees facing a wall. We couldn't activate the kill.

As a couple of others have mentioned,  if you have a really tight,  clued up group of players, it's totally doable.  And it's a fantastic way to practice and improve your survivability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chooby87 said:

Round started on Packanack Lodge and right off the bat, Jason finds and kills me. I respawn as Tommy and see players to help and end up face to face with Jason and begin whacking him with an axe. His mask falls off and I proceed to run into the woods and hide for a bit. I see a player running towards me and lo and behold she is wearing the sweater. We walk around with each other for a bit looking for gas and a battery. I see a machete on the table and pick it up just in case. All of a sudden a hear screaming of players running towards me. Jason appears and begins trying to axe her to death. She stuns him and hits him with a frying pan. I jump to action and machete him right in the neck. Mind you, neither of us had mics and only communicated with ducking up and down. I have not had such an awesome moment in an online game in so long. When the Jason kill happens naturally it is awesome to see. 

Damn that's awesome.  That's the stuff u record on whatever system your playing and upload to fb lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...