Aamano

does anyone else think that Jason's island cabin is unfair?

I believe it's on Higgins Haven. That small island out in the lake that has a chance to be home to Jason's Shack

considering how impossible it is to escape Jason in the water, unless you have very good co-ordination (or Jason is completely wit-less) taking a step into that cabin spot is almost certain death. im curious as to why it was made as a location in the first place

50 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Well, if you've already gotten Jason's mask off, you, Tommy, and whoever is left could gather on the island for the final showdown. You don't have to escape from it.

This is a fantastic point and I have seen it done many times already. It really is the best way to win on the Higgins Haven map.

Realistically how often have you found a Jason that gets killed? 

Jasons island

Sounds like a retcon of Friday the 13th.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,

a tale of a fateful trip,

that started from this cabin port,

aboard this tiny ship.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, klipsch said:

Sounds like a retcon of Friday the 13th.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,

a tale of a fateful trip,

that started from this cabin port,

aboard this tiny ship.

I laughed hard at this! ?

It's a good spawn point for the cabin. Only the bold players will take a chance on it.

only thing that makes it an issue, is an issue that every cabin and trap-spot has, doublestack traps right in front of the place you have to walk, instantly killing you if you don't have a pocketknife and injuring you if you do have one.

2 minutes ago, RaptorRex20 said:

only thing that makes it an issue, is an issue that every cabin and trap-spot has, doublestack traps right in front of the place you have to walk, instantly killing you if you don't have a pocketknife and injuring you if you do have one.

I'm not sure if Gun Media is aware of double stacking traps yet, but eventually it will get patched out so that traps will only ever be side-by-side. Even now I can only double stack traps by accident. I can't do it when I mash the trap button, it seems to occur randomly for me.