ShyShy5522

Create a character feature

14 posts in this topic

I read a article about things that people would like to see implemented and create your own counselor really caught my attention. I feel it would bring a whole new type of immersion to the game I think it's a great idea and be able to set stats with a set amount of skill points so you of course wouldn't have max everything but be able to customize your character how you like and then clothes and appearanc. What do y'all think is it too much or is it a good idea i for one like it very much.

I can't support this feature because they had people during the kickstarter donate enough money to get their own faces added to the game. By adding in CAC we would be depriving those who had faith and support to the project of getting their faces in the game.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, DeadManJoe said:

I can't support this feature because they had people during the kickstarter donate enough money to get their own faces added to the game. By adding in CAC we would be depriving those who had faith and support to the project of getting their faces in the game.

How would it effect those people they can still have their faces in the game that can be a special feature for people who paid and only they can have their faces in the game.

I see DeadMan's point but think that is still a different animal. Their actual faces are in the game. Hell, I use Adam almost exclusively!

Ours couldn't be. And to ensure that, Gun Media et al could limit the amount of facial customization available. 

That said, the OP's 'choose your stats' feature is my favorite aspect of this. By far. THAT would be awesome.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Kalidor said:

I see DeadMan's point but think that is still a different animal. Their actual faces are in the game. Hell, I use Adam almost exclusively!

Ours couldn't be. And to ensure that, Gun Media et al could limit the amount of facial customization available. 

That said, the OP's 'choose your stats' feature is my favorite aspect of this. By far. THAT would be awesome.

Oh yea choose your stats would be great and oh they already have their faces in the game? 

iirc there are 35 points spread out over the counselor's 7 stats. So an average of 5 per.

I would love to tweak one or two here and there, though for my personal playstyle, Adam's are probably idealized.

Maaaayyybeee I'd lose a point or two in strength and add 1 to stamina and 1 to luck.

On 6/16/2017 at 11:41 AM, DeadManJoe said:

wait you can get your face in the game o.o how?

1 hour ago, Trollskau said:

yes pleaseeeeeeee we need this feature

What @DeadManJoe said 5 months ago:

On 6/16/2017 at 10:41 AM, DeadManJoe said:

It would be a slap in the face to people that backed them at that tier. Just like their reasoning behind not selling Savini now. They need to do right by the people who backed them. The game wouldn't exist without them.

All I want is a blonde character (female), because I'm blonde in real life and I would love to play as someone like me lol 

I would love that! I'd make a guy that looks like Lachappa cosplaying as Adam, because that's basically what I look like lol 

Interesting, but probably not doable with our timeline and scale. We had looked into the idea a while ago, however it's not really feasible at this time. 

Of course, if things change we can look into it, but it is not currently planned. 

all I want is a white male character who is not portrayed as a coward come on LOL

Make a create a counselor your first priority whenever you make "Friday the 13th The Game Part II", or better yet, make a game like Friday the 13th where you make both your own killer and your own counselor, that way you could do whatever you want