Yep I just started another topic on this

Rage quitters are ruining this game

especially when it's the host

but also any player who rage quits on Jason's grip and before the execution is completed - thus stealing a kill from Jason and xp, badge progression, etc

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 11:17 AM, Kalidor said:

At the very least, allow the match to close and give remaining players their earned xp/cp

This is a solution to it all, and a very simple one as well.  

I literally created an account to comment on this issue. It's insane. Three matches in a row, I had people leave once they died. Give us that sweet host migration, please! 
As a side thought, if you leave after you die, I think you should have to wait the duration of the match you left before entering a new game, and receive an experience reduction for a period of time. Now we just need to figure out what to do with those pesky players who kill other players, and those players that force players to kill them. It's not always the person who kills another players fault. I mean, I've ran a dude over for not letting a car full of players by. 

16 hours ago, Nightswarm said:

I literally created an account to comment on this issue. It's insane. Three matches in a row, I had people leave once they died. Give us that sweet host migration, please! 

Don't know if you have seen the post from a earlier last week, but we are getting dedicated servers! Better than host migration!

Link:

Hello there, 

I have logged 15 hours since I got the game two weeks back (XBX1) have to start out with saying it's ESSENTIALLY enjoyable. Spending a lot of time learning about the nuts and bolts and trying to invest in become decent at it. However, it's extremely hard when the host drops the game. A dead horse for sure on this one..but there is two reasons that happens..the host dies and is impatient...and my favorite..whem people are shitty you are doing well. This leads to the obvious loss of experience that would probably have me a good chunk above what I am now..myself and everyone else. If you earn points they should be yours regardless of the procedural conclusion of the match. It's absolute rubbish and makes it completely unenjoyable. Which is a shame because it is so rad. This is a pressing issue..one I would deem more important than friendly killing. It's about as stomachable as a poor frame rate..especiay whe  one is focused on progression.  I'm sure a million people have argued this point. Please push for this in a near future update. Much appreciated. Apart from that keep up the good work ?

On 6/17/2017 at 4:26 AM, Arcanecynic said:

Yeah, it's incredibly frustrating. Sat in a lobby through 7 games last night, not spawning as Jason - Finally on the 8th I get my chance, and spawn as Jason. I trap the phone box, lock down the cars with traps, teleport to the next power box - You have been kicked, Host has left the session.

Now it's back to waiting in line to play Jason again in another 5-8 games until another host leaves

You are going to start losing players before you hit the 1 month mark on this game, because the things that need addressing are major issues

This.

I just had this one little kid called [REMOVED] be like hey jason of you dont leave me alone im gonna quit and no one get any xp. Leave me alone in the bathroom. Or ill quit and im the host. So me being me goes straight to the bathroom to annihilate this little shit. And he quit the moment i broke open the door. This absolutely needs to be fixed. So worthless squeakers like this dont have the power to ruin everyones fun.

@The 5th guy Jason killed I have removed the name from your post. We do not allow public shaming on the forums. I see this is your first post, please take a second to review the rules for the forum and also make an introduction thread. Thank you.

Just made the mistake of buying this piece of crap a few days ago what would be a fun game is ruined by the lowlives that quit the game ruining the experience for the rest of us, you would think a company would get this fixed immediately but as I have read it's been months and still?? horrible purchase not very happy about this one

On 10/10/2017 at 7:49 PM, The 5th guy Jason killed said:

I just had this one little kid called [REMOVED] be like hey jason of you dont leave me alone im gonna quit and no one get any xp. Leave me alone in the bathroom. Or ill quit and im the host. So me being me goes straight to the bathroom to annihilate this little shit. And he quit the moment i broke open the door. This absolutely needs to be fixed. So worthless squeakers like this dont have the power to ruin everyones fun.

Totally agree and you shouldn't be reprimanded for speaking the truth in my opinion they need to get off their asses and fix this

On 8/12/2017 at 11:48 PM, Unclebunt said:

Not always down to hosts leaving. With all the memory leak issues etc it's unfair to blame host for leaving when you don't know if their game crashed or not. So until they fix the memory leak issue we will have to sit tight and put up with the disconnections/host quits or whichever you believe it is.

Actually there is another option one I'll be taking is to play dead by daylight and not worry about this issue when and if they fix it i'll be back if not its 40$ down the drain and this company will never see another dime from me

2 minutes ago, tyrknight said:

Just made the mistake of buying this piece of crap a few days ago what would be a fun game is ruined by the lowlives that quit the game ruining the experience for the rest of us, you would think a company would get this fixed immediately but as I have read it's been months and still?? horrible purchase not very happy about this one

Try playing it in a private match. The game is much harder, but the hosts don't quit as often.

Many of us have put the game to the side while waiting for the update, but it's supposed to include the Salt Mines which should help a bit.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18023-welcome-to-the-salt-mines/

Hopefully you'll give the game another shot. It really is good when you have decent people to play with. Try out the Good Sportsmanship Club, or if you're on xbox there is a group that plays on Thursdays.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/?tab=comments#comment-121033

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18535-thursday-the-12th-xbox-group/

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Try playing it in a private match. The game is much harder, but the hosts don't quit as often.

Many of us have put the game to the side while waiting for the update, but it's supposed to include the Salt Mines which should help a bit.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18023-welcome-to-the-salt-mines/

Hopefully you'll give the game another shot. It really is good when you have decent people to play with. Try out the Good Sportsmanship Club, or if you're on xbox there is a group that plays on Thursdays.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/?tab=comments#comment-121033

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18535-thursday-the-12th-xbox-group/

Hope this helps.

I  would gladly if I had friends to do private with

Just now, tyrknight said:

Well if you join the club you'll have access to a lot of members. I'm sure it's kind of quiet there lately, but you should be able to find a few matches through there.

The xbox group is probably your best best (assuming your on xbox). They're pretty active and post in that thread when they are going to jump on.

What system are you on?

9 minutes ago, tyrknight said:

@tyrknight - I highly recommend visiting the Gamertag thread and posting your info. There, you can find many other players on your platform who would be happy to play private matches with you.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

5 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Gamertag thread

I knew there was one I forgot...

There are way too many places we tell new forum users to go... Don't forget to make an intro post, don't forget to check the rules, throw your gt here, here, and here, and don't forget to check this thread...

It's just too much...

Although there are a few occurrence of crashing or timeout, everyone knows that hosts quit when they are grabbed in a heartbeat.

Yesterday, the trash host was Vanessa (shocking) and thought they were hot shit juking Jason. They were grabbed once near me but had a pocket knife (of course). They were also a troll and tried to shut a window on me as I was dashing away from Jason shifting. I was able to crash through at the last moment tho and survive. Anyway, Shortly, the trash host was grabbed by Jason yet again and quit immediately. While they were quitting, I actually shot Jason and they were freed by because they were such a pussy troll, they had already quit and the game closed. Typical play from Vanessa mains who run around and still get caught multiple times while everyone else actually contributes to the game. Trash, refuse, garbage, rubbish.

19 hours ago, Truth said:

Well if you join the club you'll have access to a lot of members. I'm sure it's kind of quiet there lately, but you should be able to find a few matches through there.

The xbox group is probably your best best (assuming your on xbox). They're pretty active and post in that thread when they are going to jump on.

What system are you on?

I'm hearingyapper64 on xbox

19 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

@tyrknight - I highly recommend visiting the Gamertag thread and posting your info. There, you can find many other players on your platform who would be happy to play private matches with you.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

thanks buddy

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tyrknight said:

I'm hearingyapper64 on xbox

I'm not on much lately, but feel free to send me an invite if you see me on. I might be more inclined to play if I got an invite. Gt is TruthfulList56

On 7/17/2017 at 7:03 AM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

And this is not hyperbole. I've heard hundreds of online rants and bellicose verbiage, but the stuff I hear from the squeakers nowadays is not just anger-venting, but some seriously unhinged shit. Like, mental illness crazy. Shrieking, voice cracking, heavy panting, violence in the background, things getting hit, etc. 

America created a generation of gutless pantywaists and they're just getting started. If they are this triggered at this young age on an unimportant video game, just wait until they're older and have access to drugs, alcohol, and guns.

If anyone has a time warp machine back to the late-70's when Yacht Rock was getting started, I want in!

I know that this is a very old post at this point, but kids aren’t exactly known for their maturity. It isn’t a sign of the times, they’ve always been that way. Everybody always sees their childhood through rose colored glasses but we were all brats now and then, some worse than others. 

On 7/17/2017 at 7:03 AM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

And this is not hyperbole. I've heard hundreds of online rants and bellicose verbiage, but the stuff I hear from the squeakers nowadays is not just anger-venting, but some seriously unhinged shit. Like, mental illness crazy. Shrieking, voice cracking, heavy panting, violence in the background, things getting hit, etc. 

America created a generation of gutless pantywaists and they're just getting started. If they are this triggered at this young age on an unimportant video game, just wait until they're older and have access to drugs, alcohol, and guns.

If anyone has a time warp machine back to the late-70's when Yacht Rock was getting started, I want in!

I know that this is a very old post at this point, but kids aren’t exactly known for their maturity. It isn’t a sign of the times, they’ve always been that way. Everybody always sees their childhood through rose colored glasses but we were all brats now and then, some worse than others. 

On 6/15/2017 at 9:04 PM, Supercurt7 said:

No joke, I know this has probably been said over and over again... But host leaving really kills everything! !  Twice in a row that's happened to me as Jason!  And it really annoys me... I'm sure I'm not alone in this...  it's getting old quick...  I hope yall are checking this lol for real...

Just do what I do. DON'T JOIN A MATCH IF SOMEONE ELSE IS THE HOST. Keep making the system work until you are the host. And then be a good host.

• Like 1

i agree everyone no one should join a match if they don't stay in it because i always get kicked out of it and i want to stay in it i don't care if i die or live it's just a game but if i die then i like to watch other players play it until the match is over with :)