Just now, Smitty_Voorhees said:

It needs to happen.

110% it sure does. 

I also never play with mic. 

I tried it for some time but it became annoying really fast. Now I just mute everyone in the lobby before the match starts.

4 minutes ago, Quagmirę said:

I also never play with mic. 

I tried it for some time but it became annoying really fast. Now I just mute everyone in the lobby before the match starts.

People like you need to be booted from games. 

Just now, Luckystrike2778 said:

Abso---lutely!

Too many likes today.... How gay. 

Anyways, *LIKE*

47 minutes ago, LSU04_08 said:

Too many likes today.... How gay. 

Anyways, *LIKE*

Same here lol! That other thread that went political woulda had likes from me for your comments as well but, alas!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XFistsClenchedX said:

People like you need to be booted from games. 

1 hour ago, XFistsClenchedX said:

This game is hot garbage when playing with mic-less people. Communication is very important. 

The game is hot garbage for me when miced up player go we gotta stick together man, then just proceed to follow me around making more noise than a busted chainsaw until they bring jason to me and we all die. People need to learn to survive by themselves and not rely on other's to do all the work for them, some say antisocial perhaps some are too socially dependent 

18 hours ago, JohnnyKapow said:

Would make a great new topic...songs to die to.

Songs to die for? Nope. Songs to die TO.

I'm game if you are...

2 hours ago, Bigurn said:

The game is hot garbage for me when miced up player go we gotta stick together man, then just proceed to follow me around making more noise than a busted chainsaw until they bring jason to me and we all die. People need to learn to survive by themselves and not rely on other's to do all the work for them, some say antisocial perhaps some are too socially dependent 

You survive best in small groups that communicate with all of the counselors. That is an absolute fact. 

2 hours ago, Bigurn said:

People need to learn to survive by themselves and not rely on other's to do all the work for them 

Some characters are simply not designed to survive on their own. The team has to work together. This "every man for himself" mentality is anathema to the game. 

I suggest you stick to the single player once it launches if you can't play well with others. 

• Like 1

Nope, the PS4 comes with one. If you are 12 yrs old ok, Otherwise I don't care.

Have a mic or don't play. or play, but i'll kick you.

Just for the record, the XBOX ONE Type S (or whatever it's called, the slimmed down one) doesn't actually come with a mic. I had to go buy a headset just for this game.

10 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Just for the record, the XBOX ONE Type S (or whatever it's called, the slimmed down one) doesn't actually come with a mic. I had to go buy a headset just for this game.

How is that damn console? 

1 minute ago, JohnnyKapow said:

How is that damn console? 

You know, I built my gamerscore and digital library up so much in the 360 days that switching consoles to something non-Microsoft isn't really an option for me anymore.

I mean, I like it, and it is certainly holding up well for how much FALLOUT 4 and FRIDAY THE 13TH and ARKHAM KNIGHT that I have played on it, but I'm still probably not the best guy to ask, as I haven't really done much to compare it to the Sony or Nintendo offerings (and I've never been a PC gamer) :). 

I guess the only real complaint that I do have, however, is suddenly I can't download the movies I have bought from the Microsoft store onto my console, and am forced to stream them instead. If I didn't already have them all on my old 360 console, that would seriously piss me off (as is, I find it deeply irritating).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigurn said:

At some point, when one is the only counselor left, this is true.

1 hour ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Some characters are simply not designed to survive on their own.

There is a lot of truth to this statement. Some counselors are better at working alone, while others work better together. The play style of the player and the counselor chosen determines if you can lone wolf it, or need to travel in a pack.

5 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

You know, I built my gamerscore and digital library up so much in the 360 days that switching consoles to something non-Microsoft isn't really an option for me anymore.

I mean, I like it, and it is certainly holding up well for how much FALLOUT 4 and FRIDAY THE 13TH and ARKHAM KNIGHT that I have played on it, but I'm still probably not the best guy to ask, as I haven't really done much to compare it to the Sony or Nintendo offerings (and I've never been a PC gamer) :). 

I guess the only real complaint that I do have, however, is suddenly I can't download the movies I have bought from the Microsoft store onto my console, and am forced to stream them instead. If I didn't already have them all on my old 360 console, that would seriously piss me off (as is, I find it deeply irritating).

Whatever you do with your game time...play Not a Hero. 

I had an XboxOne to play ROME. Loved it, but finished it in a day. Then I got rid of the system. 

PS4 had too much of my beloved crap. LOL

One day I'd like to play a Friday the 13th murder fest with you as you are a great poster here. :)

16 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

Whatever you do with your game time...play Not a Hero. 

I had an XboxOne to play ROME. Loved it, but finished it in a day. Then I got rid of the system. 

PS4 had too much of my beloved crap. LOL

One day I'd like to play a Friday the 13th murder fest with you as you are a great poster here. :)

Well thank you, you're very kind. I have enjoyed reading your posts as well :).

I think ROME was one of the free giveaway games from XBOX GOLD last month, so as soon as I can tear myself away from FRIDAY THE 13TH I'll give that and NOT A HERO (which looks amazing) a shot!

1 minute ago, RKSDooM said:

Well thank you, you're very kind. I have enjoyed reading your posts as well :).

I think ROME was one of the free giveaway games from XBOX GOLD last month, so as soon as I can tear myself away from FRIDAY THE 13TH I'll give that and NOT A HERO (which looks amazing) a shot!

ROME is fun, and gorgeous, but once you're done the WORTHWHILE playthrough, you can safely just put it down.

Not a Hero...hilarious, challenging, nostalgic, fast paced, and just so FUN. The better you do, the more new hitmen you unlock, each with different abilities...

It's one of those games that I wish I could go back in time for, to have someone suggest it to me so that I could then discover it all over again.

Also...BROFORCE. Just, just get it. LOL

• Like 1

Everyone plays different if people are too immature to realize that well I suggest you get over it. I just find the whole we need communication thing funny as hell really, it reminds me of the whole pc master race thing you know because I have it or do it then you must or you suck. I have a blast playing this game at the moment, gona have to share my time between this and destiny 2

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:17 PM, Bigurn said:

I'm not offended at all by others language (I still watch southpark) my problem is it seems the majority of the people who want players using mics only want so to benefit them. If you can't survive by yourself then that's your problem but quit relying on others to tell you where everything is at, use your head adapt and survive. Sometimes I use my mic sometimes I don't but it bothers me the least if others use mics or not as I can survive on my own, can't find those keys maybe check that dead body you passed.

Agreed! I usually play games where no one uses a mic (myself included) and we survive a lot of games. You most definitely don't need a mic to survive. Does it make it a little more difficult? Yeah, but I enjoy it more to be honest. I don't think I will be using a mic anytime soon :P

Everyone can play however they want, but it hurts cooperation to me if I'm asking over the mic does anyone have the gas I found the battery, I grabbed the fuse anyone seen the phone box, I got the propeller anyone want to take the boat with me, has anyone seen Jason I'm calling the cops now, etc... and no one answers.

• Like 2

Sorry can't help on this, use a mic, or a I drop you or leave the game, it's how it was meant to be played, as a team.

Unless you have kids, then for the love of god, turn it OFF!!!!!!...but why are you playing a game about murdering people with little kids watching?

• Like 1

^^yea today some guy had an infant baby screaming and crying in the background.