Super Ty

Sympathy for the victims

Has there ever been any of Jason's victims you felt sorry for? When the credits rolled, did you say to yourself "man, I wish that person had lived?" Two that come to mind for me are J.J. From part 8, and Jimmy (Crispin Glover) from part 4. Actually, I found most of the cast from part 4 to be quite likeable. Too bad they all had to bite it.

I agree with you on part 4(except Ted...), especially agree with Crispin Glover. I'm drawing a blank right now as far as Jason's victims who were really likable. I know you said Jason's victims, but Danny Trejo from RZ's Halloween keeps popping into my head! And Annie from the original movie with Mrs. Voorhees! Sorry man, I'll have to get back to you on this.

I hate Demon and Nita died in part 5, they seemed to be pretty cool and down to earth. Sissy from part 6 (she didn't do anything wrong and died anyways) Tina's mom in part 7, she was just looking for her daughter.

He had to go and kill the poor Guy in the wheel chair ( Part 2 ) just as he was about to get some ! But the effect was cool rumbling down those stairs after a machete to the face.

• Like 1

Everyone from Part 1 was nice. Nobody deserved to die. But that was kind of the point of the whole film.

Part 2 people were nice as well. Poor Terri, Jeff, Mark and Sandra.

Part 3 has pregnant Debbie.

Part 4 upped the douchebag level, but I still felt bad for Doug and Sara. 

Not one of Jasons victims but im gonna say Joey from part 5 he was just trying to help and gets hacked to pieces for it.

Not one of Jasons victims but im gonna say Joey from part 5 he was just trying to help and gets hacked to pieces for it.

i think that scene is fucking hilarious

most of the victims in Freddy Vs jason. if it wasn't for Freddy then most those kids would have lived.

is it funny cause hes fat? lol

The whole scene is funny he dies because he tries giving someone a chocolate bar that's stellar writing I'm watching that movie tomorrow lol
  • Like 1

Flipping it around, the only people who really "deserved" to die were Dr. Crews in Part 7 for throwing Mrs. Shepard at Jason to save himself and Barry & Claudette from the intro of Part 1 because of wilfully negligent homicide of that "special" boy Jason. Every other victim varied on the personality spectrum and their penchant for "immoral" behavior, but no real capital offenses.

Every other victim varied on the personality spectrum and their penchant for "immoral" behavior, but no real capital offenses.

Looking at it from that perspective, I would have said McCulloch from part 8 for what he did to Rennie. But since she didn't drown, then no. But at the very least, he should have lost custody of her and maybe serve some jail time. Agreed on Crews. The kids form the part 1 intro, I'm not sure. I don't remember there being any confirmation that they were directly responsible for Jason drowning, but I could be wrong.

I feel bad for jason himself, I mean he was picked on by other kids for him looking like if pumpkin head had sex with one of leatherface's masks and then he drowned wile some kids were going at it and then he watched his mother die and now he seeks revenge but I am just getting to far in to it.

But choosing a victim I would say Kia from F vs J I mean Kia is straight up roasting Freddy saying he has a small penis and Jason has a huge one and jason kills her like I would let her live if I was jason and then give my number to prove she was right and correct me if I am wrong didn't Kia give Jason mouth to mouth?

Yea I just checked she did.

Flipping it around, the only people who really "deserved" to die were Dr. Crews in Part 7 for throwing Mrs. Shepard at Jason to save himself.

my favorite scene in the whole series everytime I watch it I die laughing so hoping we can do this in game

lol in my eyes almost everyone Jason murdered didint deserved to die,so I dont allow myself to feel sorry for any of them.

Recently i watched Jason lives and that female counselor that had brown hair was so sweet to the kids,specially that litle blonde girl that kept seeing jason,she didint deserved to die at all ,yet she had a horrible bloody death lol

Now than you mention that blondie your right that brown haired girl did not deserve to die.

Shelly, for sure. He was such a likeable character, and all the rest were just being jerks to him. Come on, you're not going to admit how impressive some of his pranks were? I wish I could pull off some of the stuff he did. The guy even gave Jason his iconic hockey mask, that's gotta be worth something. Personal head-canon, he's just faking his death at the end.

Also, Crazy Ralph didn't deserve to die. He is literally the smartest character in the whole series.

Unlike most people, I never rooted for Shelly. If anything, I felt bad for Vera. 

Also, Crazy Ralph didn't deserve to die. He is literally the smartest character in the whole series.

Didn't deserve to die, but not the smartest. If he was, he would have taken his own advice and never went back there lol.

• Like 1

Gibb from F vs J. 

Messed up girl, but cute, with an emotionally abusive asshat for a boyfriend.  Then she passes out in a cornfield during a rave.  In the dream world, she's terrified by Freddy.  In the real world, some jerk is attempting date rape.  Then she's impaled by Jason while the sex offender is on top of her.

Honestly, that was the one murder out of the whole franchise that bothered me any.

Jenna from the 2009 reboot.  She was the heroine of that story.

I remember when she died while trying to climb through that whole in the ground.... the entire audience in the theater gasped and were all like "noooooooooooo!"

I would much rather have had one of the siblings killed off than her.  

Oh... and Janessa from Jason X.  She made me laugh a lot.