There needs to be some detriment to doing this, because in my mind it may as well be griefing. There's currently no way to report other players and no way for hosts/players to boot other players from their lobbies. Seeing who is and isn't in a party might help a bit, but ultimately there should be repercussions for doing this, otherwise there's really nothing stopping these toxic players from continually ruining lobbies.

You can't stop people who are partied up from being Jason, end of story. What if the full game is partied up? What if there's only 1 guy solo-queuing? It can't work.

• Like 1

Best way to solve the counselors ghosting for Jason would be, in my opinion, make it where counselors can't see each other on the map in quick game matches.  This eliminates players who are ghosting for Jason to sell out the location of other counselors.  Now if they are already dead and watching from spectator mode, other than taking that option away in quick game matches (which seems like where this happens the most, people who tend to party up for a private game are a bit more fair) and to be honest, would make the wait for the next match very boring.  I was thinking maybe that if spectators could only watch Jason, maybe it would ease that some, but then you would have the reverse effect where counselors could sell out Jason's location.  I think that would be less damaging since counselors can't just morph or shift or whatever away from the action like Jason can.

Probably not a great idea, but is the only one I can think of at this point, being the sheer amount of ghosting I've seen by counselors in quick game matches.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sparkhazel said:

Best way to solve the counselors ghosting for Jason would be, in my opinion, make it where counselors can't see each other on the map in quick game matches.  This eliminates players who are ghosting for Jason to sell out the location of other counselors.  Now if they are already dead and watching from spectator mode, other than taking that option away in quick game matches (which seems like where this happens the most, people who tend to party up for a private game are a bit more fair) and to be honest, would make the wait for the next match very boring.  I was thinking maybe that if spectators could only watch Jason, maybe it would ease that some, but then you would have the reverse effect where counselors could sell out Jason's location.  I think that would be less damaging since counselors can't just morph or shift or whatever away from the action like Jason can.

Probably not a great idea, but is the only one I can think of at this point, being the sheer amount of ghosting I've seen by counselors in quick game matches.

I believe counselors should not be able to see other counselors on the map and they should only appear once they are close enough to appear on the mini map. This will stop people who are working with Jason from telling him your location. 

I also believe if you are in a party with the player who is Jason that if you die you can only view Jason and not the counselors. This way you cant rat out all the hiding spots and locations to your friend. 

I play with a group of friends, so I would hate not to be able to play Jason just because I play with friends. But we do not rat out other players when we play, I do believe if the two ideas above are implemented it will reduce this type of griefing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dadpool said:

I believe counselors should not be able to see other counselors on the map and they should only appear once they are close enough to appear on the mini map. This will stop people who are working with Jason from telling him your location. 

I also believe if you are in a party with the player who is Jason that if you die you can only view Jason and not the counselors. This way you cant rat out all the hiding spots and locations to your friend. 

I play with a group of friends, so I would hate not to be able to play Jason just because I play with friends. But we do not rat out other players when we play, I do believe if the two ideas above are implemented it will reduce this type of griefing. 

That's a better idea for sure, of course, it doesn't really fix people selling others out via Discord, but its a step in the right direction for sure