lHeartBreakerl

So... What exactly did the XB1 patch fix?

Because it wasn't much.

Crashing still happens very frequently. I'm still thrown into a lobby by myself in quick play way too much. Now even bear traps are fucked up. You can no longer place one directly in front of a door, i'm pretty sure this was intentional but I don't like it. Dash boarding as well as disconnects are still the main issue that they haven't corrected. Now we're looking at another 1-2 weeks for another patch that might fix it like the last two were supposed to. Crashes happen about every 8/10 games.

Private matches are still virtually the only way to play the game now 3 weeks post launch on Xbox one.

• Like 2

That sucks... And on top of that, the bear traps were the only security that gave you a chance to get away once Jason broke in, IF he stepped on the trap. If they can make it to where it can't be placed in front of the door then they're able to disable it catching up a counselor and causing the person who set it up to get docked 1,000 points for "betrayal." 

It's still pretty stable on PS4, but we don't have the new update yet. 

Yeah I'm with you. Pretty frustrating how the Xbox version was released.

I mean it's not as bad as it was before, but Jesus Christ coding for the Xbox one must be way to hard for these guys.

• Like 1

I've been using QM since the patch yesterday with some mixed success. I get put into empty lobbies where I'm the "host" at times, but it fills up pretty quick, or I get put into lobbies that fill up pretty quick. Seems a lot better than before.

Bear traps can cause betrayals!!!!????? 

Bear traps should not count as betrayals,  just sayin'

If I want to grief another player, I can take damage then just step in their bear trap.

2 minutes ago, Slashin' Passion said:

Bear traps can cause betrayals!!!!????? 

Bear traps should not count as betrayals,  just sayin'

If I want to grief another player, I can take damage then just step in their bear trap.

;)

I'm guessing just some changes here and there and some bugs. Sure as hell didn't do much. I woulsnt so quick match anyway even if it worked perfect since there are no damn dedicated servers and a lot of people get too butt hurt and quit all the time and crashes the whole match.

There's definitely some frame rate and graphical hiccup improvements. The game would randomly chug down to 20-25 fps for lengths of time during matches for me prior to the patch. It's much more stable now in that sense. Hopefully they can get the crashing issues addressed with the next impending patch.  

2 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Because it wasn't much.

Crashing still happens very frequently. I'm still thrown into a lobby by myself in quick play way too much. Now even bear traps are fucked up. You can no longer place one directly in front of a door, i'm pretty sure this was intentional but I don't like it. Dash boarding as well as disconnects are still the main issue that they haven't corrected. Now we're looking at another 1-2 weeks for another patch that might fix it like the last two were supposed to. Crashes happen about every 8/10 games.

Private matches are still virtually the only way to play the game now 3 weeks post launch on Xbox one.

Same like you. matchmaking stil broken And game Stil crashing.

Ehh, it happens but it not the worst thing to happen. 

Host quitting is the biggest issue for me. Why host if your guna be a little bitch? You know what you signed up for

My personal experience with the X1 patch hasn't been bad.   Before the patch I probably crashed 6 out of 10 games since the patch I've only crashed 2 times total.   Quick Play is still kinda hit or miss as I get dumped into lobbies by myself that either don't fill or get maybe 1 or 2 other players and thats it.

19 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Because it wasn't much.

Are you sure your update went through? Did you restart your Xbox? I'm on PS4 excited for this update the list they had mentioned sounds good

It finally made the game playable.

I've been able to get into Quick Matches daily ever since the patch.

Massive improvement 

Same here.......still crashing a lot, bodies floating after death and the "closet" glitch in the main house on Higgins Haven (Part 3) is still there.

Even with these issues , the game is still a blast. Hopefully they keep patching these issues.

Unfortunately the cheaters and TKers will always sour a match.

23 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Because it wasn't much.

I can place them in front of a door... but it floats like 3 ft above head height when I do so. It will still go off and trap whoever, but usually I end up trapping myself dicking around trying to figure out what the fuck it's doing floating in the sky lol.

I am still getting crashing, and the worst part is now I'm experiencing shit that didn't happen before, like actual game freezes. I haven't had a single one until this patch and I've had 3 now...where the game freezes and I have to quit the game and restart. That's just one example of new bullshit.

• Like 1

I don't think anything was fixed. If anything, my game dashboards MORE now than it did prior to this patch. I love this game but, I am getting so sick of the frequent crashing that I give up after the first one and just play something else (unless a buddy is on, then I'll grit through the annoyance).