SnakeSound222

Your favorite Jason and counselor to play as?

So yeah. Which Jason is your favorite to play and who is your favorite counselor? Try to have a reason as to why you like playing that Jason/counselor.  

My favorite Jason is Part 3 because of his running ability and grip strength. I like being able to keep up with my prey and make it harder to get away from me once I grab them. My favorite counselor is AJ due to her stealth, composure, and repair. 

• Like 1

My fav Jason is Sack head from Part 2 because that was the first Friday the 13th film that I saw. It was on TV in 1983 (I was ten) and it scared the living christ out of me. I also like in the game the amount of traps that he has and the fact that he can run. Because he's not super natural i giver him realistic kills, like the backbreaker and eye gouge and two weapon kills. Sack head punching someone's head off just doesn't make sense.

I don't have a fav counsellor. I change it up all the time. I always try to use one that nobody else in the match is using to keep things fresh for whoever is playing as Jason.

• Like 2

I thought I might not like Part 9 Jason but after using him a lot I've been cleaning house every game, so I guess he's my favorite now.

But I would switch +Stun Resistance with +Weapon Damage from Part 3 and give Part 3 a different strength than that because I don't think BEGINNER Jasons should deal MORE DAMAGE than later Jasons.

I really like Part 8 because of his Destruction, it really keeps counselors on their toes. As for playing counselor, I switch between AJ and Deborah, because I feel useless if I can't repair.

I'm with the OP,  A.J. is my favorite counselor, and Part 3 is my preference, but I haven't played all the Jasons yet to see if I like any of the others.

I still have to unlock the Jason at level 31. No doubt I'll be terrible with that one too. 

When I'm Jason, Camp Crystal Lake and surrounding areas have never been a safer vacationing spot. ;)

• Like 3

Part 2 Jason is my favourite. Having 7 traps is great. I straight away trap the phone, and the bonnet + drivers seat door of each car (I don't bother with the boat as you can't trap the pier for some reason). That then gives me two traps left for if I want to re-trap the drivers door or phone box. Taking about 10 years to knock down doors is a bit of a downside, and his weak shift isn't great, but slow and steady usually wins the game with Part 2. I also find him the most scary to play against. The pillow case mask really freaks me out.

Adam is my favourite councilor. I played AJ almost exclusively until I had him, but since unlocking the rocker dude the change of playstyle has made things much more fun, though it took time to get used to his much noisier feet. I like how he can protect, repair as well as stay hidden if need be. Traveling with him is always a thrill and a risk, but I listen out for when other players are keeping Jason occupied before I make big moves if i'm by myself in a corner of the map, miles from anyone else. You have to watch your stamina with him (slightly below average), and rest up a fair amount when traveling, but that and the noise he makes I think are his only downsides. I also really love and can relate most to his "edgy guy" persona. "We like to think of him as the down-to-earth grease monkey at high school who looks out for others and protects them from bullies. He doesn't take any shit from anyone...", bless him. He's the kind of guy i'd like to be friends with. It's going to be hard for me when trying out other characters as I love having fantastic strength as well as the brains to repair things well. None of the other characters have brains as well as brawn. Adam rocks!

• Like 2

I like J8 because I can bulldoze through doors and walls with that sexy fire axe. I really like his weapon kills too.

I like using Adam because he can kick ass and repair things. He is just more capable all around.

Fav Jason: savini 

fav counsellor: Tiffany Cox in the counsellor clothing pack bumblebee booty shorts and the blue and white counsellor clothing pack shirt

4 hours ago, JohnnyKapow said:

My fav Jason is Sack head from Part 2 because that was the first Friday the 13th film that I saw. It was on TV in 1983 (I was ten) and it scared the living christ out of me. I also like in the game the amount of traps that he has and the fact that he can run. Because he's not super natural i giver him realistic kills, like the backbreaker and eye gouge and two weapon kills. Sack head punching someone's head off just doesn't make sense.

I don't have a fav counsellor. I change it up all the time. I always try to use one that nobody else in the match is using to keep things fresh for whoever is playing as Jason.

Yeah I remember seeing part 2 on TV around that same time, I was 7 so I only got through about 10 mins before I said nope. I didn't get into the series until about part 4, but I was still fairly terrified by the movies. Anyway my favorite Jason is part 8, seems pretty balanced for my play style. I usually can clean house with him. I need to give sackboy Jason another shot, only played him once and I was horrible with him. Close to unlock part 9 Jason so I am excited to give him a shot. Favorite counselor is AJ, love her stealth and repair, although I haven't tried vary many counselors. I need to try them all, I've only tried AJ, Deborah, Chad, and Tiffany.

On 6/15/2017 at 0:03 AM, lazerus_86 said:

I'm with the OP,  A.J. is my favorite counselor, and Part 3 is my preference, but I haven't played all the Jasons yet to see if I like any of the others.

AJ ain't OP AJ is good counsellor but not the best I would say chad is better then her but I personally prefer Tiffany 

On 6/15/2017 at 0:39 AM, RainyWoods said:

Part 2 Jason is my favourite. Having 7 traps is great. I straight away trap the phone, and the bonnet + drivers seat door of each car (I don't bother with the boat as you can't trap the pier for some reason). That then gives me two traps left for if I want to re-trap the drivers door or phone box. Taking about 10 years to knock down doors is a bit of a downside, and his weak shift isn't great, but slow and steady usually wins the game with Part 2. I also find him the most scary to play against. The pillow case mask really freaks me out.

Adam is my favourite councilor. I played AJ almost exclusively until I had him, but since unlocking the rocker dude the change of playstyle has made things much more fun, though it took time to get used to his much noisier feet. I like how he can protect, repair as well as stay hidden if need be. Traveling with him is always a thrill and a risk, but I listen out for when other players are keeping Jason occupied before I make big moves if i'm by myself in a corner of the map, miles from anyone else. You have to watch your stamina with him (slightly below average), and rest up a fair amount when traveling, but that and the noise he makes I think are his only downsides. I also really love and can relate most to his "edgy guy" persona. "We like to think of him as the down-to-earth grease monkey at high school who looks out for others and protects them from bullies. He doesn't take any shit from anyone...", bless him. He's the kind of guy i'd like to be friends with. It's going to be hard for me when trying out other characters as I love having fantastic strength as well as the brains to repair things well. None of the other characters have brains as well as brawn. Adam rocks!

omg another Adam lover I ain't talking about me tho I'm talking about this other his name started with ik and that's all I remember 

Favorite counselor is of course AJ as i find her useful for everything  

Favorite Jason has to be Part 8 as i love hearing people on game chat shout "HOW DID HE BREAK DOWN THE DOOR SO FAST" good times XD 

I really love Jenny. There is something about her keeping her cool, I freak out enough. I don't need a counsoler that is going to go high fear. I need a counselor that will allow me to keep them alive. Being able to negate sense is the most useful tool in the book. Jason's most used tool for kills is sense. 

Jason:  Part 8 cause i can take down doors faster.  And i usually go out of my way to take down A LOT of doors.  I HATE those damn doors!!!!   Part 3 if i want a better chance to kill everyone.  

Counselors:  No real preference.  Characterwise, Chad(not him as much anymore, just when i can be more noisy in my house and be on a mic mostly).  If i want a better chance to survive, AJ, Tiffany, or Deborah.  

I been playing random lately but my most played counselors would be AJ deb and lachappa tend to switch between those 3 when ive felt like i played the same counselor too many times.

Havent unlocked or played all jasons yet atm im liking part 2 and 3 

Favorite Jason at the moment is part 8. 

Only had 1 game as him to where someone escaped me. And it was bc they were hiding and my sense wouldn't pick them up. Normally I clean house with him.

Favorite counselor right now is bugsby ok starting to enjoy how loud he is bc I actually LOVE distracting Jason on the opposite side of the map while everyone else fixes things. I don't make it out alive that much playing him, but I will distract Jason for 7/8 minutes.

8 hours ago, RainyWoods said:

This could have been written by me. I agree on almost every front, with the lone exception being that the Every 5 Guy (I forget his name right now) was initially my favorite, but Adam has overtaken him by far.

So, yeah, in conclusion. Part 2 and Adam. 

Great post Rainy

Definitely part 8 Jason, like most have said, breaking down doors is 3 hits is huge! But also, I really like his look the best, and part 8 was the first F13 movie I remember seeing movie trailers for as a kid, so it holds a specials place in my heart.  Aj is my go to counselor, I like her stealth and repair abilities.

Part 3 Jason is my favorite. Quick on his feet, deals plenty of damage, and great shift ability.

Jenny is my favorite counselor. Keeps her cool, pretty good stamina, and with some extra perks she is a great survivor.

Definitely Jenny Meyers for me. 2nd choice is Deborah Kim. Both have good stamina and evading skills, and you really can't complain about their video game anatomy. EH EH EH EH EH EH! 

I couldn't even tell you about which Jason is my favorite. I'm a level 17 and have only played him twice. I have the one with the spear but have yet to play as that one. Both times were with the first one you get. 

11 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

AJ ain't OP AJ is good counsellor but not the best I would say chad is better then her but I personally prefer Tiffany 

When i said I agree with AJ being my go to with OP....OP means Original Poster..not Over Powered.

I'm definitely an A.J. player. I prefer the "sneak around, find parts, and fix things" play style vs. taking Jason head-on. I tried Jenny out a bit early on, but I just can't seem to play her correctly.

I've come to love Part 6 Jason. The enhanced sense and shift abilities are very strong and starting the game with throwing knives is super helpful, especially since it doesn't cost me any traps to do so. 

I want to say part 7...he looks the best but his strengths aren't the best, and he lacks the ability to get around quickly on land.  Not have fast morph or shift makes it hard to cover everything properly. 

Right now I'm split between 2 and part 9.  And that's just because it's a completely different experience.  Part2 allows you to over trap everything, allowing you more time to travel the map. You can't shift as fast, so you have to rely more on knives, stealth, and hope that some walls into your trap.  I feel like, I'm a red neck on a rampage with him.

Part 9 feels more like the scary jason, less traps means less roam time. How've you can stealth your way into shift grabbing fun. 

Aj's my favorite, with the right perks she can ninja her way around the camp and compete objectives under Jason radar.   Jason is better  avoided than confronted and she just strong enough to stun him once or twice to help a friend and then disappear back into the woods.

I agree like I said, A.J. is my go to, she can stealth around, and i try to find a baseball bat with her, she may not be strong, but she can knock Jason out of the park a couple times to escape, and if you have the perk that increases weapon durability on her, you may get 3-4 uses out of it before it breaks.

I use jason 9 I think the one with the spear, and have my counselors on random