Sign in to follow this  
Jokesonu!

Empty lobby after uodate

18 minutes ago, Jokesonu! said:

I'm still finding myself alone in lobbies after the patch,  what's the deal? 

I think after the first week, many of the causal gamers left for other games. Number of people playing the game is already going down.

22 minutes ago, Jokesonu! said:

I'm still finding myself alone in lobbies after the patch,  what's the deal? 

3 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I think after the first week, many of the causal gamers left for other games. Number of people playing the game is already going down.

Could also be because people are still using the group function and mainly using private matches. It's all we've been able to do for 2 weeks so I wouldnt except everyone to jump that ship now.

Plus with no dedicated servers on quick play there's really no incentive to use it.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Could also be because people are still using the group function and mainly using private matches. It's all we've been able to do for 2 weeks so I wouldnt except everyone to jump that ship now.

Plus with no dedicated servers on quick play there's really no incentive to use it.

Yes hardcore and seasoned players are using private lobbies. Many causal gamers have left this game completely. I learned you play quick play to play against newbies and private matches are more for veteran players.

• Like 1

Yea,  if release wasn't such a cluster fbomb...  It would be way better right now,  I'm sure as time goes on more will come back around to it

It looks like you guys pretty much got the other week's PS4 patch. Same thing happens on there, has nothing to do with how many are playing. It *seems* like it throws you into a lobby to say, "Hey! Look at how fast you're in!" Just keep quitting if you're in an empty lobby and click Quick Play, you will be placed into a real lobby with real live humans in a few minutes. 

I assume this is for Xbox. Same thing happened after the PS4 patch. It was very hard to find many players in sessions. It's not so bad now. Can usually get a reasonably full session. But it was slim pickings for about a week or so after the patch came out.

I have some people that I made friends with through quick matches who always send me invites when they see me on, but I do sometimes find myself alone in a lobby, and I have yet to have anyone pop in and join. Don't know if that's for lack of players, server issues, or if the Playstation Network can detect that I'm a jerk. ;)

On ps4, 9 out of ten games it's only 4 to 6 people in lobby and in game. 1v4 makes the game almost pointless, but that's all I've been getting. It's really bad when it's 1v4 or 5 and nobody will answer walkies....sigh. Does seem player base has dropped a lot.

Maybe the devs can chime in on this with some answers,  kind of a letdown as long as this has went on,  maybe the team could hire someone to help with some of the backer money :)