final_guy

Top Video Game Dog -- Muffin!

I'd support the inclusion of Muffin, Gordon and Toby.  However, if there can be only one dog, then I feel Muffin is the best choice.

Gordon was a scaredy-dog, jumping out the window at first sight of Jason and abandoing the poor Jarvises.

ani3.gif

Toby was similarly useless, high tailing it out in Manhattan as soon as some gangbangers started shooting.  Leaving poor Rennie to deal with Jason.
Jason_Takes_Manhattan_Toby_the_dog.jpg

Meanwhile, Muffin defied death (not sure what poor animal got stuck in the trap earlier) and came to comfort Ginny & Paul at the very end.  Perhaps she was even trying to warn them that Jason was outside the cabin?

jason-window.gif

I disagree. A foo-foo dog sounds impractical to bring on a camping trip. While Shih Tzus (Muffin's dog breed) are attentive and alert, it seems inevitable that they would be devoured by something like a bear, a hawk, an owl, or a Jason. I still don't buy the ending, trying to make us think that it wasn't Muffin that got mauled in the forest. It was clearly the dog; had the same teeth and fur.

• Like 1

I don't think it was "clearly" Muffin at all, that's up for debate lol (not that I care enough to debate it). Muffin was a serious badass. There was a scene in the middle of part 2 where she went right up to Jason's feet, and she survived. Gordon leapt out, or was thrown out the window. And Toby took Iron Maidens advice and ran to the hills!

• Like 1

Why would you want a freaking dog of all things in this game?

I want them to add a Grizzly, so that Jason can fight it. That'd be awesome.

I don't think it was "clearly" Muffin at all, that's up for debate lol (not that I care enough to debate it). Muffin was a serious badass. There was a scene in the middle of part 2 where she went right up to Jason's feet, and she survived. Gordon leapt out, or was thrown out the window. And Toby took Iron Maidens advice and ran to the hills!

The other half of the "Muffin Debate" is that the end of part 2 was a dream sequence and Muffin and Paul are already dead.

I think a dog would be a one use warning device...

How about that rabbit or fish "Lionel" from Part3? Lol

Gordon wasnt scary just smart enough to get his ass out of there. clearly something the victims of jason dont even do.

I'm gonna go in a 180 here. I think we should include the black cat from Friday The 13th Part 2.

Dude, that black cat has beenin like 5 of the 10 movies and it has always helped Jason by distracting the camp counselors into tricking them that Jason was in a certain place, giving a false jumpscare, luring the teens into a false sense of  security and BAM! Jason gets the blow on them easy. I almost think he has to be his mascot or something.

@final_guy - please do a search before starting a new thread. There is already a quite nice (and huge) Muffin thread you could have posted this in:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18791-muffin-the-dog/

These two threads will likely be merged.

Signed,
- A Fellow Muffin Lover

14 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

- please do a search before starting a new thread. There is already a quite nice (and huge) Muffin thread you could have posted this in:

Check the date on the OP lol

A merge would destroy the new thread (again)...

Edit: good find though.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Check the date on the OP lol

A merge would destroy the new thread (again)...

Edit: good find though.

Well, farts.

You're right. I guess this one does pre-date the other.

I will leave it to mod-magic to fix.

Apologies to @final_guy

On 3/21/2016 at 10:37 PM, Punished Venom Jason said:

I'm gonna go in a 180 here. I think we should include the black cat from Friday The 13th Part 2.

Dude, that black cat has beenin like 5 of the 10 movies and it has always helped Jason by distracting the camp counselors into tricking them that Jason was in a certain place, giving a false jumpscare, luring the teens into a false sense of  security and BAM! Jason gets the blow on them easy. I almost think he has to be his mascot or something.

So your saying the writers of Friday the 13th, thought 'hey our story is named after a superstition, what else ties into that?', 'Black cats, is another good one and didn't Hitchcock use a cat for a jump scare, this could be good.' Or something along those lines, with fore thought and whatnot. Pretty sure at least some of the cat stuff was done with more intent then people give the writers credit for.

Muffin should definitely be added, and the devs love accolades, this should be an easy win for them entering Muffin. 

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Muffin should definitely be added, and the devs love accolades, this should be an easy win for them entering Muffin. 

Indeed. And this thread only goes to prove that people have not ONLY wanted the Muffstress since Lord @Brigadius' suggestion in his now-iconic thread -- but for the past TWO YEARS, people! 

See? Just like Jason, Muffin keeps returning over-- and over-- and over-- and over again . . .  

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 9:14 PM, malloymk said:

Gordon is much better than Muffin.

Little dogs suck.

Gordon is a scaredy dog. He ran away at first sight of Jason, leaving Tommy and Trish to fend for themselves.