FerociousWraith

Jason unable to hit, execute, use abilities , etc

It may have been reported before, but this is a glitch that ruins the match. As I was playing as Jason, I may have either hit a door, opened it, or got stunned, but after this occurred, I could no longer use my melee weapon, I couldn't throw knives, and I couldn't execute. I could only grab, but only for them to escape. Also, my friends were hitting me through the wall while I was sitting there trying to hit windows or the door. I lost the match due to this of course. If I had a more detailed cause and effect for how this happened, I would let you guys know. This all happened on Xbox One.

Happened to me as well the other day. I was stunned with a firecracker but even after the stun should've been over, I stayed "stunned" (slightly blurry screen) but could move around. I was as well unable to attack or do anything.

It was resolved when I got stunned again.

ceno

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cenorexia said:

Happened to me as well the other day. I was stunned with a firecracker but even after the stun should've been over, I stayed "stunned" (slightly blurry screen) but could move around. I was as well unable to attack or do anything.

It was resolved when I got stunned again.

ceno

I would keep getting stunned, but I'd still be stuck in the glitch. My friends were even somehow able to hit me through the house while I was outside, defenseless...

This happened to me when I hit one of the destructable interior walls at an angle without the correct animation playing. Same thing happened. I couldn't hit, throw knives, shift, morph or kill counselors I grabbed. The only way I fixed it was by going in and out of the water. I also had a different one where as soon as I grabbed someone, I got hit by a different counselor. Jason had his left hand up like he was holding someone but I couldn't do anything but walk.

• Like 1