Well if you are Jason you can cut the power to that area of the map which knocks out the radio. You will then need to repair the power box to be able to call Tommy Jarvis. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JPops said:

Well if you are Jason you can cut the power to that area of the map which knocks out the radio. You will then need to repair the power box to be able to call Tommy Jarvis. 

never knew that.  Usually when I play he's called before that happens

I doubt many Jason's know this which is why they don't utilise the ability to do so. The tutorial/how-to-play needs a rework, at least a minor one.

The thing is I don't think the radio appears on the map anymore. So by the time Jason usually finds it it's to late. 

5 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

The thing is I don't think the radio appears on the map anymore. So by the time Jason usually finds it it's to late. 

As far as I know it doesn't, the only way for me to identify it is by looking around for the red antenna next to the house but most of the time I try to cut all power boxes anyway. It should definitely appear on his map in my opinion or at the very least, notify Jason/give off sound when calling him. Same goes for police on that one. Your character is usually very loud when doing these but create no noise but when crouching around the same room I generate more noise.

29 minutes ago, Benallan17 said:

As far as I know it doesn't, the only way for me to identify it is by looking around for the red antenna next to the house but most of the time I try to cut all power boxes anyway. It should definitely appear on his map in my opinion or at the very least, notify Jason/give off sound when calling him. Same goes for police on that one. Your character is usually very loud when doing these but create no noise but when crouching around the same room I generate more noise.

Definitely should make more noise. 

If Vanessa puts a toe in the water the ping it sends out looks like a nuclear bomb went off but he can't hear someone screaming into the radio or phone. 

6 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Definitely should make more noise. 

If Vanessa puts a toe in the water the ping it sends out looks like a nuclear bomb went off but he can't hear someone screaming into the radio or phone. 

This. You've summed up this perfectly.