Sign in to follow this  
CrazyRalph

Suggestions for the game...Should we continue to do it?

I love kicking around great ideas for this game, as well as there have been a multitude of great ideas placed on the forum by our community as well. My question is, should we continue to post ideas if they will not be implemented or at least attempted to be integrated into the game at a FUTURE point?

There are a TON of priorities first, that being a great F13 multiplayer game that plays well, is entertaining and FUN, First and Foremost. Secondly, there is the entire laundry list of stretch goals to execute next, which is held up by sales and funds to create.

Anything next awesome we could suggest of hope for...are they a lost cause? Will Devs never bother or get a chance to look at them all or even consider putting them into this game at all? Maybe we should hold all our hopeful ideas for a next game or the next chapter of the F13 game, should this one be successful? And next, how long would we wait until we have to see another F13 game entry? i don't want to keep throwing up awesome ideas in threads to be put into the game if it isn't a realistic thing. I'd rather hold out until I know the chances of them getting put into a game are more certain.

I love kicking around great ideas for this game, as well as there have been a multitude of great ideas placed on the forum by our community as well. My question is, should we continue to post ideas if they will not be implemented or at least attempted to be integrated into the game at a FUTURE point?

There are a TON of priorities first, that being a great F13 multiplayer game that plays well, is entertaining and FUN, First and Foremost. Secondly, there is the entire laundry list of stretch goals to execute next, which is held up by sales and funds to create.

Anything next awesome we could suggest of hope for...are they a lost cause? Will Devs never bother or get a chance to look at them all or even consider putting them into this game at all? Maybe we should hold all our hopeful ideas for a next game or the next chapter of the F13 game, should this one be successful? And next, how long would we wait until we have to see another F13 game entry? i don't want to keep throwing up awesome ideas in threads to be put into the game if it isn't a realistic thing. I'd rather hold out until I know the chances of them getting put into a game are more certain.

Well any gaming forum for the most part is just for discussions about the game. It can include ideas but the reality of devs combing threads looking for ideas to implement is very unlikely. It's not that they don't read them it's just most games have a plan to begin with set with a deadline and budget and they focus on the tasks they have been set to complete within that time line. Now there may be similar ideas or ideas that might not fit into a game. There is always a chance things could be taken for a sequel or later in the games life cycle.

Ultimately it is up to you if you want to keep posting ideas. Discussion about what could be is always a good conversation.

i understand your point of view on this but in the end...posting ideas now is simply us forum users typing here. It's not like we have other things to do with ideas besides share them. I'd say keep sharing ideas because it shows the community is involved and wants to see more progression from the devs but it's all baby steps in a way at the moment.

J

i understand your point of view on this but in the end...posting ideas now is simply us forum users typing here. It's not like we have other things to do with ideas besides share them. I'd say keep sharing ideas because it shows the community is involved and wants to see more progression from the devs but it's all baby steps in a way at the moment.

Jason is stoned and hes at the local crystal lake grocery store browsing the good food.

J

Jason is stoned and hes at the local crystal lake grocery store browsing the good food.

after a fun killing spree Jason decides he has earned a reward... a variety of flavors of hand made ice cream.

• Like 2

after a fun killing spree Jason decides he has earned a reward... a variety of flavors of hand made ice cream.

Lol, as you can see my gif powers are far beyond yours!  ;)

Not sure if anyone said it but if we do get Manhattan map would love to be able to run into a sewer or maybe grab some drugs from npc dope fiends to use against Jason maybe if you stick him with a needle it'll slow him down

but how would they incorporate manhattan? its not like Crystal lake where its a forest with a camp. its a city how would they set up the boundaries for the map.... unless they did a pier or the ship he was on but then how would the escape work...

With this being part of the internet web search patterns , the ideas we posted here could be used years and years from now by people who are searching for ideas about the Friday series , could be for a new movie or book or the next game , so if you have a good idea throw it out there and there is always hope that somewhere in the future someone will pick up that great idea and run with it . Koodoos