Sign in to follow this  
FreakyFrank1

Paul Phoenix introduce NES Jason skin +first person view deaths

So yeah Paul Phoenix is back at it again,he made a NES skin for Jason and showing different Jason kills trough the point of view of the victim.

Also as you can see,it is possible to give any weapons and killing animations to any of the Jason models,so anyone who tought it wasnt possible have been proven wrong.

And here's a bonus video from Paul Phoenix...

Holy crap. This made me really want NES Jason. But first person seems.. a little too tense. I mean holy shit that looked cool, brutal, scary and fun. I'd love a first person mode but I doubt it'll happen.

@Risinggrave what do you make of it?

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Holy crap. This made me really want NES Jason. But first person seems.. a little too tense. I mean holy shit that looked cool, brutal, scary and fun. I'd love a first person mode but I doubt it'll happen.

@Risinggrave what do you make of it?

I think the first person ruins the kills on the whole. If you didn't know intuitively what was happening from past play, it's a bunch of meh. If Gun wanted to implement it they'd need to hit the drawing board and even then I think it would be underwhelming. 

I'm not a big fan of NES Jason so I don't have a desire for it, but if it's inclusion makes others happy, I'd probably not be put out by it. However if Jason X isn't included, I'm really doubting we'll see him.. 

Also, Paul Phoenix is just about the most annoying guy I discovered while looking up F13 game content. I'll be happy when he falls into obscurity. 

1 minute ago, Risinggrave said:

I think the first person ruins the kills on the whole. If you didn't know intuitively what was happening from past play, it's a bunch of meh. If Gun wanted to implement it they'd need to hit the drawing board and even then I think it would be underwhelming. 

I'm not a big fan of NES Jason so I don't have a desire for it, but if it's inclusion makes others happy, I'd probably not be put out by it. However if Jason X isn't included, I'm really doubting we'll see him.. 

Also, Paul Phoenix is just about the most annoying guy I discovered while looking up F13 game content. I'll be happy when he falls into obscurity. 

Yeah i see what you mean.

They mentioned in the Jason X thread that the support teams info was wrong and that they would "yell" at them. They do have the license. 

I had the video muted so i don't have to hear his voice.

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah i see what you mean.

They mentioned in the Jason X thread that the support teams info was wrong and that they would "yell" at them. They do have the license. 

I had the video muted so i don't have to hear his voice.

They do have the licence? Good. Yet another example of the problems using too many mediums to disseminate information. 

Yeah, I recall during beta era he was bitching all the time. I watched a few before I found better sources. 

• Like 1

Those are two of the things I have wanted in the game since I first heard about the game last year. I remember when a first person perspective was implemented into GTAV and since then that's the only way to play. the idea of being able to play as Jason and even having it feel like I am wearing the mask while stalking counselors makes me excited, I truly hope that the devs implement the option at the very least somewhere down the road. NES Jason while looking way out of place in the game would be a nostalgic kick to play.

On 6/15/2017 at 5:09 PM, Risinggrave said:

That's a healthy outlook on life.

• Like 1