Sign in to follow this  
Rez

just wondering

Will Jason have the ability to throw whatever held weapon his has such as his machete, the axe etc...and i guess another thing i would like to say is if this game does really well and I'm really hoping it does, I'm extremely excited for this game but after launch what if you incorporated another mode where you have Jason's mother and Jason against the counselors. this may be too much but i imagine the challenge would become way more intense for some more hardcore ish players.

• Like 1

@BlackWidowLaPorte i had not seen that since i just signed up today. I imagine since Pam wouldn't have the powers of Jason she would be more of a set up character for Jason to get easier kills albeit they see Pam and start to run and run straight into Jason.

yeah with throwing weapons i though maybe a scenario happens where the Jason player comes across two campers and what if Jason throws his weapon at one that starts trying to escape and he takes out the other.