Sign in to follow this  
SamLoomis

The Final Girl/Scream Queen

It would be cool if there were special "Final Girls" in this game with special perks/abilities. If you've seen the movie "The Final Girls" something like that. I feel like the counselors are too generic and this game is missing that Laurie Strode/Nancy Thompson/Sally Hardesty type character. also while I mention Nancy, How about some Freddy Vs Jason dlc!

I like the idea overall. I do think, however, that they mentioned something about Freddy's rights being an issue. As to the reason why that Jason iteration isn't available.

1 hour ago, SamLoomis said:

It would be cool if there were special "Final Girls" in this game with special perks/abilities. If you've seen the movie "The Final Girls" something like that. I feel like the counselors are too generic and this game is missing that Laurie Strode/Nancy Thompson/Sally Hardesty type character. also while I mention Nancy, How about some Freddy Vs Jason dlc!

Jenny Myers takes direct inspiration from Chris Higgens in Part 3.

f55ff859a95290ce447bc82a25526b59.jpg

jenny_3.png

And Kristina Klebe (AKA Linda van der Klock from Halloween: the shitty Rob Zombie one) Does the voice acting for her. Jenny Myers is the final girl trope.

I think the last survivor should get some sort of bonus, simply because they're the "last one". Boost to damage, stamina, something that makes them a little stronger.

5 hours ago, HodderFodder said:

I think the last survivor should get some sort of bonus, simply because they're the "last one". Boost to damage, stamina, something that makes them a little stronger.

I would vote for an increase to stun chance, less chance of weapons breaking, and higher stealth, those are the stats that would give the final player a better chance of escaping Jason.