Sign in to follow this  
Goldenking

Different ways to kill

Here are some suggestions that would be cool (well for me). How about jason rips off your jaw and repeatedly stabs you in the temple with the ends of the jaw.

Or jason rips out your spine and then he/she falls on his/her knees and then jason shoves one end of the spine in the back of the head and it comes out of his/hers mouth. That would be cool.

It would be cool if Jason rips out the spine + the skull of a counselor like in the movie " Predator " ! ^^

• Like 1

Or maybe jason gets his large knife ( I don't know how to spell it) and shoves it in your anus and it comes out your stomach.

Or rips out your eyes and replaces it with your testicles I do not know how it would work with a female but HEY nature finds a way

Black widow is correct. Double posting is not allowed. If you have something to add onto your ideas you can hit edit and include it.

Dude, stop double-posting. If you have something else to say, then just click "Edit" under your comment. You don't have to spam.

Technically, it's nonuple-posting.

maybe a kill where Jason grazes a leg of a counselor with his weapon so that the counselor falls to their knees. then Jason approaches and proceeds to place his foot on their head and apply pressure so their head is being smashed between the ground and Jason's foot. kind of like a curb stomp but slower and more menacing.

• Like 1

Or he uses a garden hand hoe on your neck or face like in the "Final Chapter" that scene was the most disturbing kill in any Friday the 13th in my opinion it was disturbing in a different way because what's his name was yelling "he's killing me!!!!! Run he's KILLING mee ....he's killing mee!!!" As Jason keeps mauling at him in a f..King dark basement out of all places only one way out...up!

• Like 1