Added it :)

For context, I am level 81 and I have rolled 19 Epic Perks. Also, in case you are wondering it IS possible to roll the same quality perk multiple times. So, upgrading your Epic Perk is possible.

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, Jubileet said:

For context, I am level 81 and I have rolled 19 Epic Perks. Also, in case you are wondering it IS possible to roll the same quality perk multiple times. So, upgrading your Epic Perk is possible.

Capture.JPG

Can you elaborate? If I roll two epics then the 2nd one is more powerful?

42 minutes ago, 7theye said:

Can you elaborate? If I roll two epics then the 2nd one is more powerful?

You can roll duplicates, so you'll have two of the same perk but you can't equip both. The quality % is still random, so its possible to have 2 Epic Perks that are slightly different. I saw a question a long time ago about someone wondering if it was even possible to roll the same quality perk, it definitely is. 

Thanks for posting this... now I can stop wasting rolls trying to get the "start with knife" perk!!! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Coach81 said:

Thanks for posting this... now I can stop wasting rolls trying to get the "start with knife" perk!!! 

lol

@Brigadius So what about that "Weapon Expert" perk? Maybe it was a beta perk that got replaced by Man At Arms? I haven't seen the actual perk in game nor on lists, but I did see it during the perk rolling process very briefly.

8 hours ago, weirdkid5 said:

@Brigadius So what about that "Weapon Expert" perk? Maybe it was a beta perk that got replaced by Man At Arms? I haven't seen the actual perk in game nor on lists, but I did see it during the perk rolling process very briefly.

i think it was an asset they left in on accident, because it has the same function as man at arms. They probably replaced it before launch and forgot to remove the asset from game. 

Looking at this list I can see 12 perks that I'd never keep, at a glance. I would say you should aim for at least 16 perks to throw away, automatically, out of the 45 total. That gives you 29 perks you'll store with one free slot at minimum to roll for a better perk you'd already have/want to get. Now I just need to think of 4 more I don't want to have in my inventory...

On 13-6-2017 at 11:13 PM, VideodromeStereo said:

I've rolled a fair number of these already. The one I really want is the Preparedness perk. I hate not having a map. It drives me crazy. 

It's kind of a lottery anyway which perks you activate. It all depends on where you spawn and what opportunities you get. I tend to use more generalized ones that suit my playing style. 

I believe I rolled that one.

Perks wise I usually take those that allow me to remian undetected for as long as possible. Doesn't always work though.

Added images to the op in hopes that it might speed up finding the perk you are looking for. Managed to find mostly good quality pics but some might be of lesser quality, sorry about that but have to work with what i can scrounge up for the internet, but i still made them as presentable as possible for you.

@Kodiak an update for your guide if you're interested.

adding a pocket knife perk would be dumb. there are plenty of pocket knives in the game already. 

level 97 and I've still yet to roll the tinker perk and i was level 90 before i rolled a marathon perk. i bet I've rolled that stupid swimming perk 50 times, though. 

There are a couple perks, at least icons, you'll see while a perk is in the process of rolling. I know one of them is a hand holding a knife. There's another that looks like a female leaning over a steering wheel, that one is harder to tell. What are those? 

Very helpful list.

I am getting tired of trying for certain perks. Level 140 and I've yet to roll an epic swift attacker along with a couple others. Restful being another.

2 hours ago, DasMurich said:

There are a couple perks, at least icons, you'll see while a perk is in the process of rolling. I know one of them is a hand holding a knife. There's another that looks like a female leaning over a steering wheel, that one is harder to tell. What are those? 

Very helpful list.

I am getting tired of trying for certain perks. Level 140 and I've yet to roll an epic swift attacker along with a couple others. Restful being another.

Yeah I heard about that knife icon.

9 hours ago, DasMurich said:

Very helpful list.

mLhOuj3.gif this was a concept icon for psychic in alpha. It was replaced but they left the asset in the game. 

cbikD8a.gif basically the same thing happened with this one, except it is for man-at-arms. Previously known as weapon expert. 

• Thanks 1

It's kinda funny that I got a Rare version of Preparedness way back in June, and all these months and many, many, many perk rolls later, I still have never got an Epic version.

It'd probably only be like a 2-3% difference anyway, but that thing just won't happen. The few times I've had it pop up it's been Common/Uncommon at best.