Sign in to follow this  
EightiesGeek

Please Consider Adding Victor Crowley

The scene where the jaw is being ripped off in the original Hatchet was an awesome scene. It inspired a kill in MKX (Jax) and now has made its way into the F13th video game. I think it would be cool if there would be a future character added in Victor Crowley. Since Kane played him as well a lot of the movements would be the same. I know I would be willing to pay 20 dollars for a swamp map and Victor Crowley.

• Like 1

How to play as Victor Crowley:

1. Select Part 2 Jason.

2. When playing as him, ask the counselors to attack you until the burlap sack comes off.

3. Congratulations, you are now Victor Crowley!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Victor Crowley would one-hit-kill anybody and everybody. If you watch Hatchet 3 he rips people apart like they are made of play-doh.

And he also makes tiger/bear sounds, for some reason.

I'd rather see the time and money spent on Friday the 13th assets in a Friday the 13th game than anything from Hatchet. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EightiesGeek said:

I think it would be cool if there would be a future character added in Victor Crowley. Since Kane played him as well a lot of the movemI know I would be willing to pay 20 dollars for a swamp map and Victor Crowley.

They don't have the license to do that, and it's highly unlikely the rights holders would want their primary i.p. featured in a game modeled after a competing franchise. It would be different if this were a game called SLASHERS! and had characters from various horror films (but man, what a nightmare that contract would look like, unless they just did i.p. all from the same company). Also, if the licensor (New Line?) for this game has final approval rights, it's likely their brand folks wouldn't want a competing i.p. character in their game at all, too. In fact, that would be far more likely, since Jason is the much, much more popular character, and why would they want to give Anchor Bay the free marketing.

• Like 1