Sign in to follow this  
EightiesFanatic

PS4 Music Not Changing With Different Jasons

I've noticed on other platforms that there is different music depending on what Jason is chosen during gameplay. PS4 seems slightly limited with music themes. Music from part 7 never plays unlike what I've witnessed on Steam.

• Like 1

Really?  that's interesting to know.  They need to fix that then because that sounds like a cool bonus and keeps other song (s) from becoming mundane 

• Like 1

I'm always hearing the same "Jason" music (part 3 I think) for all Jasons on the PS4 (both when I'm a counselor or Jason), so I was very suprised when I've watched a PC gameplay video on youtube and there were unique musics for all type of Jasons.

• Like 1

Yep that's exactly what I'm saying. I watched some YouTube videos (Laphin) as well and the music does seem to change depending on the Jason. Hopefully this gets fixed for PS4! 

Talked about this today- it always seems to be the same music (PS4). Seemed to be working before the patch if I remember right.

• Like 1

So it is all the same music! That is a relief, thought I was going even crazier for thinking it all sounded the same. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this