Sign in to follow this  
ikarikh

The Adam Palomino Butt Appreciation Thread (V2.0)

Thought we could use a much more light hearted thread as opposed to all of the nerfs/buffs/glitches/cheaters/delays etc. type topics everywhere. So I decided to revive the old Adam Butt topic, now with much better pictures! Like Wes, I'm a Butt Connoisseur and appreciate the booty.

(If you take this topic too seriously and don't see the light hearted, fun, humor in it, please just click back on your browser)

So without further adieu, I give you Adam's Butt Strut!

Adam_Butt_Strut.gif

And some nice angles of his Butt for good measure:

Adam_Butt1.pngAdam_Butt2.pngAdam_Butt3.png

Adam_Butt4.pngAdam_Butt5.pngAdam_Butt6.png

Enjoy!

They really did do a great job with the butts. Adam, Tiffany, AJ, and Vanessa especially have the greatest butts in the game. And (most) of Jason's animations are pretty badass. Some are a bit clunky though and a few are just o.0 but overall, they're good.

The best part of trying to take images of Adam's butt for this topic though is when you realize Adam has nothing connecting his jacket to his torso/pants and you can freely see inside his model lol. I posted multiple images to show it's not just one of the typical camera glitches that lets you see inside a model that happens in any game, this is from multiple different angles which shows Adam has nothing actually connecting his jacket to his model from the inside lol.

loladam3.pngloladam1.png

loladam2.png

9 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

They really did do a great job with the butts. Adam, Tiffany, AJ, and Vanessa especially have the greatest butts in the game. And (most) of Jason's animations are pretty badass. Some are a bit clunky though and a few are just o.0 but overall, they're good.

Completely agree. And some animations can be a little weird.

especially when it glitches or lags: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/lHeart Breakerl/video/32405847

Well glitch animations and lag are a given but some still suffer from that "Ok counselor, be a good pet and stay in the position i set you up in on all fours so i can kill you" syndrome kinda stuff.

I'm so glad that this thread exists. :D The butts are remarkably animated, and Adam really rocks the denim. Plus looking at his walk cycle makes me realize he's got a swagger to him. 

• Like 1

The swagger strut is what inspired me to make the thread lol. Adam definitely has sway in a very good way.

1 minute ago, ikarikh said:

The swagger strut is what inspired me to make the thread lol. 

Right on dude, Adam is one of my favorite characters so I had to like this. Also have you ever noticed he kinda looks like Michael Knight of Knight Rider fame? Just straighten out his hair and there's a close resemblance. 

michael-knight-watch-0.jpg

Just now, Handmaid Warrior said:

Right on dude, Adam is one of my favorite characters so I had to like this. Also have you ever noticed he kinda looks like Michael Knight of Knight Rider fame? Just straighten out his hair and there's a close resemblance. 

michael-knight-watch-0.jpg

Lol didn't notice it no, but I can see it. Adam's way better though :)

48 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Agreed. Now we just need the DLC where you escape in KITT. :D

Prefer Adam speedo dlc outfit to show off that booty even more. ;)

5 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

Prefer Adam speedo dlc outfit to show off that booty even more. ;)

If we got swimsuit DLC for the counselors I wouldn't be surprised at all, but most certainly pleased. :P

• Like 1